Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Pulev unable to set himself up to throw any sort of meaningful punches. He’s managed to get himself in position to throw a straight 1-2 a couple of times over the last 3 or 4 rounds, which haven’t missed the target by much. He’s managed to slip the jab well enough but doesn’t throw anything after it. 

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:
Do people really believe he's not in Fury's league?

I dont think he's got the boxing skills of fury. That's not a huge criticism as fury is unusual in being so skillfull at that weight.

Not in his league would suggest to me they shouldn't be in the same ring. Fury should be the favourite but Joshua is more than capable of beating him.

Ref should have stopped it after the first knockdown there. Pulev had to ask him which corner he was going to 

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Not in his league would suggest to me they shouldn't be in the same ring. Fury should be the favourite but Joshua is more than capable of beating him.

Ref should have stopped it after the first knockdown there. Pulev had to ask him which corner he was going to 

I’m surprised the fight wasn’t stopped when Pulev turned his back in the earlier rounds. Referee gave him a count when it didn’t seem to me that the ropes had held him up. 

1 minute ago, IrishBhoy said:

I’m surprised the fight wasn’t stopped when Pulev turned his back in the earlier rounds. Referee gave him a count when it didn’t seem to me that the ropes had held him up. 

Yeah think that would have been stopped if it was further in to the fight.

Plenty rabbit punches tonight. Thought the ref was quite poor.