Blast From The Past!

4 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

You used to get wee banger things which would explode when thrown at the ground.
Combine with mcdonalds straw and you had a mini grenade launcher. Seen someone fire one through a car window and hit some guy in the head.
It was our version of the end of star wars.

I think you still get them. I saw some wee bams chucking them at each other last week.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I think you still get them. I saw some wee bams chucking them at each other last week.

Devil bangers or fun snaps I think their called.

Decant a couple of packets into a  small container like an aspirin bottle, tape the lid shut and leather it of something. Great crack.

1 hour ago, sjc said:

75560127_images(13).jpeg.2f8367cc8240f3f9fb384053b38977a5.jpeg

+£20 E's

I went to one of these at Ingliston as my gf at the time was a mad raver. Being a hip hop head I told her I'd hate it but she managed to convince me otherwise. I hated it. Up all night listening to that shite. Brutal. 

The miracle of fizzy water...

ry9zbWhyPPDpzcOPcrzh49XaY1noAo6Upq2q7ovywlY5AT-uyJ0PiLc-7NoiLWkbqwM2INEYgJVahPnsASZLNCtmwsKSpwteJD8NIIOwE-b6Gx_tmZIpLQjT0EWnxYXD4-RKXRZdpQneng&key=df4879e29829655f89fc52657cfab80dd386e3f96fdf3a13ce95e510620c2e0d
Still got one of them. Refill canisters are a pain for me to get hold of. Asda do then but I think my nearest is in norn iron

The suspense of wondering how much injury time would be added at the end of a game.  

I can remember a few late , late winners or equalisers for the Dons which brought about a massive seethe from the opponents and their fans.

But I think the latest one I ever saw was Richard Gough’s header for Scotland in Cyprus to make it 3-2. 

On 22/01/2020 at 10:11, John Lambies Doos said:

Yip..
Or the O and P key if you couldn't afford a joystick.

Shout outs also to Back to Skool, Skooldaze and Manic Miner

'Please Sir....I must not tell a lie....Eric punched me'

Then typing bad words on the blackboards...memories.