The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

12 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

There is such a thing, but I'm unsure if they're doing the game tonight. It's run in collaboration with the uni, and the students will be in the middle of their six-month summer break at the moment.

Same goes for St Mirren radio (available via the TuneIn radio app) - they do most games, but it's a bit patchy, and I wouldn't hold out much hope for them doing this one tonight.

Your best bet might be to keep an eye on @bawarmy on twitter, which sometimes has a periscope running.

I'm glad we're playing Dundee, though - we need to be tested at this stage of the summer, not flattering ourselves against vastly inferior opposition.

Fucking students.

ICT aren't a Premiership club in either stature or on footballing ability. We're a top end Championship club in both areas.  Obviously only very recently we've become a Championship club on the park.  We've always been one off it.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

ICT aren't a Premiership club in either stature or on footballing ability. We're a top end Championship club in both areas.  Obviously only very recently we've become a Championship club on the park.  We've always been one off it.

Thanks for the update pal.

We've released Loy. This looks like it could be a literal case of us driving him up and dropping him off at yours. [emoji38]

Eta: alas not. Falkirk.

12 minutes ago, kanyewestbank said:

so business as usual at St Mirren F.C, our competitors signing genuine quality while we pile in on the part timers and guys with legs made out of chocolate

Someone will be along soon to tell us "With the signings Jacks made Loy would struggle to hold down a starting place anyway," Different pre season same

old deluded shite .

Hiya Shadwell, what are you doing over here?

2 minutes ago, kanyewestbank said:

Having an emotional 7 15pm meltdown as one of our supposed rivals for the title f**k us over

:lol:

Relax mate. It'll be fine. I'm disappointed as he's a good player, but far from distraught.

Verge of tears, etc.