What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Crap Scottish summer kids shows thread for this pish but

The untied shoelace show....

Tiger Tim hosted that, long before he was sacked at Parkhead for asking the crowd for a minute's silence because Rangers went out of Europe.

The Red Hand Gang was another one we were subjected to every year.

21 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Tiger Tim hosted that, long before he was sacked at Parkhead for asking the crowd for a minute's silence because Rangers went out of Europe.

A golden era of TV staunchness?

1 hour ago, AyrshireTon said:

Always remember the character Doc, was played by an actor called James Bond III.

6 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Who had time to stay in watching TV?

Back in the day, according to all the auldies on the memories page I follow, they were out all day every day building dens, exploring rock pools etc, not stuck in front of screens like today's kids.

Eh?

12 hour day down pit in Banjo country.

We had real bread.

6 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’ll raise you The Kids of Degrassi Street.

Loved that. I mean, it was probably terrible, but still….

I’m sure there was a follow up Junior High type programme. 

8 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

If it was taps aff weather evil pals would innocently ask "do you want to join the red hand gang?"

The unwary would say "aye" and then they'd slap your bare back and leave a red mark of their hand

12 minutes ago, S7C said:

That pitch invasion.

Congratulations to County… but nah.

Eh why not? That's nowhere near tinpot. Certainly nowhere near rangers or Celtic fans pitch invading a win against killie or st johnstone

Edited by killie_lad

12 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Who had time to stay in watching TV?

Back in the day, according to all the auldies on the memories page I follow, they were out all day every day building dens, exploring rock pools etc, not stuck in front of screens like today's kids.

Every summer holiday I vowed that this year, I was going to watch every episode of Robinson Crusoe. The whole thing, all the way through. That usually lasted about 3 episodes. After that I was out all day every day building dens, exploring rock pools etc, not stuck in front of screens like today's kids.*

Actually I wasn't but I'm pretty sure I spent more time outside than I do today.

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

Every summer holiday I vowed that this year, I was going to watch every episode of Robinson Crusoe. The whole thing, all the way through. That usually lasted about 3 episodes. After that I was out all day every day building dens, exploring rock pools etc, not stuck in front of screens like today's kids.*

Actually I wasn't but I'm pretty sure I spent more time outside than I do today.

I tried that with Ulysses which was superb, but I missed the last episode. Still scarred.