The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

"A vital point for United" - Callum at FT.

He really is a moron. Him and Somerset Boab need gone. Just reeks of a lack of professionalism. Very cringe worthy.

2 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

He really is a moron. Him and Somerset Boab need gone. Just reeks of a lack of professionalism. Very cringe worthy.

They both come across as guys who think they're doing a great job

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

Firstly it’s a real stretch to say “from a public owned bank” as if that has anything to do with us.

As for your comment above what about all the clubs who took Covid financial loans from the government? Including my own. 

I have taken into account that you may be that thick you can only count as high as 2 right enough.

Ooft! Rattled? 

“Firstly it’s a real stretch to say “from a public owned bank” as if that has anything to do with us.”

I’ll go slowly here, if it’s public owned (part or whole) and you are part of the tax paying public - it’s to do with everyone. Including Killie fans.

Secondly, (incidentally 1, 2. Call me a show off)

“As for your comment above what about all the clubs who took Covid financial loans from the government? Including my own.”

So, what’s your understanding of the word loan? I’m going to stop short of calling you thick, however (I cut and paste the next bit because I might be thick)

“a thing that is borrowed, especially a sum of money that is expected to be paid back with interest”.

How much of the (partially) public owned bank debt did killie pay back. I’m guessing, around the same that Rangers paid their face painter? Unless you can say that no club has paid back their covid loan then I am standing by my original post. Only 2 clubs in Scottish football have dipped their hands into the public purse. 1+1=2. Orangebrotherhood.

Wonder if the new management appointment will significantly increase our home & away attendance figures?   Would hope it will attract Ayr fans that had given up this season as well as folk just curious to see what happens.

Just now, stevep56 said:

Wonder if the new management appointment will significantly increase our home & away attendance figures?   Would hope it will attract Ayr fans that had given up this season as well as folk just curious to see what happens.

Couple of good results to get started would make all the difference

2 minutes ago, stevep56 said:

Got to be a factor going in to the local schools, come along and see the ex Scotland captain is a bigger pull than voted Sheffield Wednesdays greatest captain in some random online poll.

Edited by Superhursy7

5 minutes ago, stevep56 said:

The retired cop who lives across from my folks has a Celtic 9IAR flag on a fucking pole in the middle of his back garden. Might even tempt him along.

Think yous are all just being fooled with Callum commentating. Its clearly just a marketing scheme to make the stream so unbearably bad to watch that folk just decide f**k it I’m going to the game instead.

11 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Ooft! Rattled? 

“Firstly it’s a real stretch to say “from a public owned bank” as if that has anything to do with us.”

I’ll go slowly here, if it’s public owned (part or whole) and you are part of the tax paying public - it’s to do with everyone. Including Killie fans.

Secondly, (incidentally 1, 2. Call me a show off)

“As for your comment above what about all the clubs who took Covid financial loans from the government? Including my own.”

So, what’s your understanding of the word loan? I’m going to stop short of calling you thick, however (I cut and paste the next bit because I might be thick)

“a thing that is borrowed, especially a sum of money that is expected to be paid back with interest”.

How much of the (partially) public owned bank debt did killie pay back. I’m guessing, around the same that Rangers paid their face painter? Unless you can say that no club has paid back their covid loan then I am standing by my original post. Only 2 clubs in Scottish football have dipped their hands into the public purse. 1+1=2. Orangebrotherhood.

I take it if you get a settlement figure on a loan, mortgage, car finance etc then you haven’t paid it back?

So every single person who has taken a settlement figure from a publicly owned bank is stealing from the taxpayer? Is that what you are saying? 

12 minutes ago, stevep56 said:

You mean Celtic fans?

4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

The retired cop who lives across from my folks has a Celtic 9IAR flag on a fucking pole in the middle of his back garden. Might even tempt him along.

Steal it then post a picture of you holding it upside down. Then put it back very quickly and hope no one has seen you. He sounds like a guy with contacts.

3 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Think yous are all just being fooled with Callum commentating. Its clearly just a marketing scheme to make the stream so unbearably bad to watch that folk just decide f**k it I’m going to the game instead.

What's the strategy for the almost unbearable interviews then?

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I take it if you get a settlement figure on a loan, mortgage, car finance etc then you haven’t paid it back?

So every single person who has taken a settlement figure from a publicly owned bank is stealing from the taxpayer? Is that what you are saying? 

I know that you know that I know you’re struggling here. 2 clubs. 1+2.