The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Ah but if he goes before the weekend we can get the Davie White bounce to break the hoodoo against Morton (indeed he's beaten them already I think) and then end Falkirks unbeaten run, before making a shite appointment and finishing 7th  

11 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

No that wasn't it all .it went on for 2 hours and was quite interesting. I'm just not sitting for the next 20 mins typing everything that was discussed.  Maybe you should have went .

An informative and candid evening, brought together by our SLO Team.

There was an honesty and openness that quite frankly would NEVER have been entertained or condoned by the previous ownership.

Looking forward to the next Meeting. 

9 hours ago, mugen_power said:

At this point last season we'd only had Dowds for 12 days but he'd already scored a hat-trick (albeit against Airdrie)

It's a tall order to get someone in to hit the ground running like that, but I do think our shot at promotion this year hinges on getting a ~20 goal striker in the door

We still have the ability to be top-4 without that, so it's not like relegation is staring us in the face like previous seasons

I didn't think when we signed Dowds that he'd become such an important player for us. 

Just got to hope there's other gems out there who'll be the right fit for the team.

Looks as if he'll be away going by what Stephen McGowan has said in daily mail, he's basically their version of Scott Burns.

We were always a stepping stone and if folk didn't think that they're idiots. 

Victims of our own success has resulted in it happening so soon...

Surprise Explode GIF

1 hour ago, Aliayr76 said:

If brown does go who do you want to be the new manager 1 of the usual suspects or somebody else.

Cross that bridge if/when it comes to it but I have no idea. The guys being linked with the Raith job were fairly uninspiring. 

13 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Looks as if he'll be away going by what Stephen McGowan has said in daily mail, he's basically their version of Scott Burns.

We were always a stepping stone and if folk didn't think that they're idiots. 

Victims of our own success has resulted in it happening so soon...

Surprise Explode GIF

Stephen Naismith heading to Somerset

as he’s got a holiday house in Taunton apparently 😏

7 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Stephen Naismith heading to Somerset

as he’s got a holiday house in Taunton apparently 😏

He lives in Stewarton, better located for the k****e job when McInnes goes to hearts.

Plus ex player and all that 😉 

Just now, railwayend said:

There would be a line of better managers than Murray at the door . 

With the names being banded about for any recent vacancies, I'm not sure that's true tbh.