Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Boris is quickly realising that irreversible promise of England being completely restriction free by June 21st is looking more like complete fantasy by the day.

BJ dates for normality 
summer,  September  Xmas  Easter   June   A few months?

Edited by parsforlife

7 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Boris is quickly realising that irreversible promise of England being completely restriction free by June 21st is looking more like complete fantasy by the day.

Have a missed something? Vaccines still working better than anyone hoped for, why is the June date a fantasy?

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Have a missed something? Vaccines still working better than anyone hoped for, why is the June date a fantasy?

In addition to the one month delay in the vaccine programme caused by the Indians blocking vaccine exports, there's set to be a further two month delay caused by the EU blocking exports.

12 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Even if stuck to, June 21st isn't actually completely restriction free and life back to the way it was pre March 2020.

2 hours ago, Elixir said:

Meanwhile, this clown is wondering why, after the sorts of headlines in the news today, young people are more likely to be indifferent to the vaccines:

'You couldn't make it up.'

I cant say I blame them tbh. We were told the vaccine was our way out of this, now they're shifting goalposts and talking about social distancing, masks, large crowds, foreign travel being a thing that could possibly not happen for the foreseeable (as in 2021). Why would they be queuing up to take a vaccine when A - they're fit and healthy and would only suffer mild symptoms and B - their normality is being frowned upon by moonhowler advisors.

1 minute ago, Donathan said:

In addition to the one month delay in the vaccine programme caused by the Indians blocking vaccine exports, there's set to be a further two month delay caused by the EU blocking exports.

Don't think the delay will matter a great deal, I think we need to minimise waste mean time including a register of those living closest to the vaccination Hibs that can be called in to get doses of vaccines that would otherwise be chucked out.

But regardless we should have blasted through all the at risk groups by late spring.

39 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

People that can work from home, get their shopping delivered, spend time in their gardens, and host dinner parties with their small social circle.

Quarantine at home on return from a villa in the South of France? Not a problem for them.

These people aren't like you and I. They aren't missing the local pub, they aren't missing the likes of going to the football and music festivals, their job is as safe as houses, and their lifestyle in general is under no threat.

I never cease to be amazed at the posts on this forum.

What's this?

https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/Notice/005534-2021

"The Executive Office requires the immediate appointment of an advertising contractor to build on and continue to deliver a multimedia advertising campaign on COVID-19. The contract duration is for two years commencing on 1 April 2021"

What's this?
https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/Notice/005534-2021
"The Executive Office requires the immediate appointment of an advertising contractor to build on and continue to deliver a multimedia advertising campaign on COVID-19. The contract duration is for two years commencing on 1 April 2021"

Just the very men
Two jabs (just a small) p***kIMG_1442.jpg

Class. Looks like the Castlemilk and Lochend variants are soon to become a reality. I'm sure this won't help keep the whole charade going on even longer.

Meanwhile, more busted flush testing that the Government have spunked countless millions on, so just have to use, are on their way. Fantastic...

Note: the population vaccinated figure is a percentage of their entire population, so includes under-18s. It is over 80% of all adults.

Basically, just get the vaccine in enough people then let us get on with normal life you sociopathic c**ts.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Don't think the delay will matter a great deal, I think we need to minimise waste mean time including a register of those living closest to the vaccination Hibs that can be called in to get doses of vaccines that would otherwise be chucked out.

Good news for the residents of Albion Place I suppose.

48 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Class. Looks like the Castlemilk and Lochend variants are soon to become a reality. I'm sure this won't help keep the whole charade going on even longer.

Meanwhile, more busted flush testing that the Government have spunked countless millions on, so just have to use, are on their way. Fantastic...

If anyone wondered by the T&T budget is £37bn, there's part of the explanation.