Coronavirus (COVID-19)

“I would ask Boris Johnson if Father Christmas is a key worker because if he is we are going to need a little bit of help because some of this stuff comes from our shops,” said Grant. “Coronavirus or not children won’t understand why their parcel is late.”

Toy shops to be announced as essential and must stay open to save are Christmas 🎅 🎄

Share if you agree xox

These "knuckle scrapers" have been governed by a moronic class for the last 40 years who've deliberately infantilised the population to secure their grip on power so even if it was purely the fault of the people not following government guidelines it's a problem entirely of the Tories and their pals in the media's making.

38 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

These "knuckle scrapers" have been governed by a moronic class for the last 40 years who've deliberately infantilised the population to secure their grip on power so even if it was purely the fault of the people not following government guidelines it's a problem entirely of the Tories and their pals in the media's making.

I nodded off twice during your simplistic analysis.

2 hours ago, Steven W said:

I'm sure it was more BJ bullshit and not really worth spending too much time thinking about, but what did Johnson say last night towards the end - something about testing entire towns or cities?

He also said something about things being better in the spring, but did he offer any reason as to why?

The evenings will be fair stretching...

2 hours ago, Steven W said:

I'm sure it was more BJ bullshit and not really worth spending too much time thinking about, but what did Johnson say last night towards the end - something about testing entire towns or cities?

He also said something about things being better in the spring, but did he offer any reason as to why?

Heard something about Slovakia testing their whole population over 2 weekends.