Missing In Action

6 hours ago, GHF-23 said:

VT is a bit of a dick head but if he's stopped spending his time hanging about a Scottish football forum while we're still spending a non-zero amount of our free time talking about whether or not someone calling himself "Throbber" is an actual rapist or just making it up for attention then he is definitely the winner in that scenario. 

Everyone always thinks if a poster doesn't post in a while they've found something more worthwhile to spend their time on but don't discount that they could have found something even worse to do with themselves.  Like when WaffenThinMint was found to have moved from P&B odd posting to doing the same in a Sims online forum.

Things can always get worse!

Edited by ICTChris

29 minutes ago, GHF-23 said:

You're about to get some lucrative offers for an address from P&Bs strangest middle aged men

I know I was really hesitant to hit the "Submit Reply" button for this one, hoping it goes under the radar. 

23 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Doesn't he usually go travelling quite a bit?

Yes I think he rather enjoys visiting Scottish islands and taking scenic pictures. 

On 13/10/2024 at 13:25, philpy said:

After spotting his works van whilst picking the wife up from a friend's house the other night, I know now exactly where throbber lives...  up yours @Hedgecutter

I knew already.

He sent me a photo from the window of his new pad in a DM as a challenge. 😄

Roond ye.

On 14/10/2024 at 11:41, tongue_tied_danny said:

I haven't seen @8MileBU on here for a while.

He seems to have gradually been reducing his P&B consumption for some time, and doesn't like the old days of jobbies 'n' jaikies being mentioned anymore, which is quite a volte-face. Maybe he's found some interests outside of football and silliness, the turncoat b*****d.

Elsewhere, the Russell Brand thread has had some activity since he's started punting $240 magic amulets to protect against evil wifi signals. I've just noticed that @StellarHibee closed his account after stanning for him; hopefully he came to his senses rather than disappearing further down that particular rabbit hole.