Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

5 hours ago, HTG said:

Klaxon has sounded at Tory HQ - shiting themselves from Reform's potential to split the absolute arsehole vote.

https://twitter.com/EstherMcVey1/status/1774166612922232914

I'm not a fan of Labour or Starmer, but if I might be so bold, it's equally true to say "vote Tory and get folk like Jonathan Gullis".

Apparently if the REFUK Party drops out and they all vote Conservative, it would only keep them an extra fifty seats, which makes very little difference to their overall emptying. There's no benefit to Farage's crew in not flexing their fash muscles.

If this changed to the point that an extra fifty seats might keep the Conservatives in power, or at least deny Labour a majority, you bet your arse that REFUK would drop out in Tory seats again. When you're a rich psychopath, a Conservative Party in power that you don't think is fascist enough is still less of a risk than any alternatives. REFUK are embarrassing, but they're no actual threat to the Conservatives being in power.

Be careful for what you wish for. I don't want either tory or labour having a massive majority as they can do anything they want. I certainly don't wan't the tories to drop under 100 seats as it is a no brainer that reform and not the tories would win the 2029 election.

23 hours ago, HTG said:

Klaxon has sounded at Tory HQ - shiting themselves from Reform's potential to split the absolute arsehole vote.

https://twitter.com/EstherMcVey1/status/1774166612922232914

'Destroy their legacy'..........what fucking legacy, BJ, Truss, May, austerity, waste , corruption and c***s to every soul.

7 hours ago, pawpar said:

Be careful for what you wish for. I don't want either tory or labour having a massive majority as they can do anything they want. I certainly don't wan't the tories to drop under 100 seats as it is a no brainer that reform and not the tories would win the 2029 election.

You are suggesting that Reform will replace the Tories.  Hardly seem different from today where the Tories have plenty of odious MPs who would not look out of place in the Reform Party.

Some sort of tory Business Minister on the BBC this morning spouting how we the public and especially the economy was doing.

Now he's either a liar on an epic scale, seriously drugged up or he lives in Singapore.

tories, c***s all.

22 hours ago, Fullerene said:

You are suggesting that Reform will replace the Tories.  Hardly seem different from today where the Tories have plenty of odious MPs who would not look out of place in the Reform Party.

Whether reform as a party replaces the tories or not, they will effectively replace them. Either outright or they will merge into the tories from whence they csme anyway.

Arguably Reform in England is where SNP was in Scotland in say 70's and 80's. Capturing a growing mood amongst a certain group in the hope you get enough of a foothold to continue to amplify your voice. Difference is that despite having virtually no elected presence, Reform (and their predicesors) are given a disproportionately loud voice in the media.

Interestingly, a rising Reform is probably a good thing for SNP as is a largely disliked parry in Scotland and if it looks like England is lurching that way, thst split socially seems even wider.

Special mention today for Rishi getting roasted on local bbc radio about laughing when asked when a GE is coming. He's a car crash in media and tory media bods know full well he'll be a disaster in GE. 

2 hours ago, Theyellowbox said:

Special mention today for Rishi getting roasted on local bbc radio about laughing when asked when a GE is coming. He's a car crash in media and tory media bods know full well he'll be a disaster in GE. 

"Honestly if I didn't laugh I would cry.  We are toast.  Currently reading a book about a Kamikaze pilot who survived the war.  Maybe that will give me idea about when to call an election."

I was only half listening but I think I heard about a Tory slagging off some of his fellow members because they were too supportive of Israel's occupation of Palestinian land, and effectively saying that they were supporting the interests of a foreign country over the interests of the country who'se Parliamentary system they were members of.

So, naturally, the Tories have launched an immediate investigation ... no, not into the inappropriate support being given for years by Tories of the allegedly illegal occupation of Palestinian land... don't be silly... into the bloke who grassed on his chums.

Found it - from Politico 

"The Conservative Party is investigating a former minister who accused his Tory colleagues of “doing the bidding of Netanyahu” and demanded the firing of Britain’s security minister.

Alan Duncan, an ex-foreign office minister, on Wednesday took aim at British politicians who support Israeli settlement-building in the West Bank, and blasted the Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI) parliamentary group.

He argued that the group, which includes several MPs, Lords and ministers and aims to promote ties to Israel, has too much influence on the government and does the “bidding” of Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu."

Edited by Salt n Vinegar
Additional information

15 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Anyone figured out yet what Braverman was doing meeting with Israeli commanders and such, given that she's not a Government minister or anything?

Getting tips on murdering Muslims?

Not even kidding TBH.

Perhaps she was just there in her capacity as a constituency MP, to reassure the Israeli State that the good people of Fareham are right behind them in their ongoing genocidal rampage in Gaza.

Edited by Boo Khaki

34 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Anyone figured out yet what Braverman was doing meeting with Israeli commanders and such, given that she's not a Government minister or anything?

She has family members (via her husband) in the IDF. 

Wasn't it Israel that Patel went off to talk to behind the government's back?

Clearly not a big deal, considering she suffered no consequences.

Just now, BFTD said:

Wasn't it Israel that Patel went off to talk to behind the government's back?

Clearly not a big deal, considering she suffered no consequences.

Yes, it was, and tbf, she got fired and kicked out of her Government post... for about five minutes.