Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

1 minute ago, Sleeping Warrior said:

Which was done in response to you posting about a dead princess swallowing spunk, and then not even taking it down when prompted.

Nothing like half a story eh?

In my defence she was alive whilst imbibing. 

49 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

In my defence she was alive whilst imbibing. 

I messaged another p&ber and stated it summed up exactly what we'd been saying about her well. The conversation came about as the woman playing her in Crown has her mannerisms, from the adverting I've seen down. 

While I never would wish a premature death on anyone, I think it meant the persona didn't have time to unravel.

6 hours ago, Sleeping Warrior said:

Which was done in response to you posting about a dead princess swallowing spunk, and then not even taking it down when prompted.

Nothing like half a story eh?

Sounds like one of the unedited Hans Christian Anderson tales. Anyway, you can't libel or slander the dear departed. BTW, are we allowed to mention King Charles's desire to be reborn as a tampon up his Queen's snatch? 

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

@Sleeping Warrior going on a red dotting mission against me now. 26 red dots in less than a minute is good going!

image.thumb.png.005bc657784cad8dc7f94981b89a9c8e.png

It's fucking hilarious how seriously some people take worthless dots on a forum they've already been punted from.

I presume that's the message they're trying to get across? "It really hurt me when I got red dots, so presumably I'll hurt you by being a seething mess and wasting my time for a while".

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

It's fucking hilarious how seriously some people take worthless dots on a forum they've already been punted from.

I presume that's the message they're trying to get across? "It really hurt me when I got red dots, so presumably I'll hurt you by being a seething mess and wasting my time for a while".

It's just a routine they do to try and provoke a reaction. Their next alias will do the same.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Sounds like one of the unedited Hans Christian Anderson tales. Anyway, you can't libel or slander the dear departed. BTW, are we allowed to mention King Charles's desire to be reborn as a tampon? Sounds like one of the unedited Hans Christian Anderson tales. Anyway, you can't libel or slander the dear departed. BTW, are we allowed to mention King Charles's desire to be reborn as a tampon up his Queen's snatch? 

You're probably best deleting that.

3 minutes ago, Sleeping Warrior said:

You're probably best deleting that.

It's already on public record.

Charles: Oh, God. I’ll just live inside your trousers or something. It would be much easier!

Camilla [laughing]: What are you going to turn into, a pair of knickers? [Both laugh]. Oh, you’re going to come back as a pair of knickers.

Charles: Or, God forbid, a Tampax. Just my luck! (Laughs)

Camilla: You are a complete idiot! [Laughs] Oh, what a wonderful idea.

Charles: My luck to be chucked down a lavatory and go on and on forever swirling round on the top, never going down.

Camilla [laughing]: Oh darling!

Charles: Until the next one comes through.

Camilla: Oh, perhaps you could just come back as a box.

Charles: What sort of box?

Camilla: A box of Tampax, so you could just keep going.

Charles: That’s true.

Camilla: Repeating yourself … [laughing]. Oh, darling, oh I just want you now.