Normal Island

That Russ in Cheshire guy used to write an unbelievably cringey sex blog. He has clearly forgotten the password because it’s still up, even though he has pivoted to being a Political Tweeter.

6 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Pleased to see the boy digging a hole for himself on BBC Sport's Facebook page 😂

Eta' He's having a MUSTREPLYTOEVERYTHING meltdown 😂

Screenshot_20220724-163911_Facebook.thumb.jpg.f87cdfa0da462112fee6b919e2685fda.jpg

That thread is a tremendous read. He's offering people out all over the place, while his pals are giving it "anyone who knows you knows you're not racist", despite him posting multiple racist things.

26 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

That thread is a tremendous read. He's offering people out all over the place, while his pals are giving it "anyone who knows you knows you're not racist", despite him posting multiple racist things.

Absolutely nobody is a racist anymore. Even for racists, being a racist is considered so bad that they will flat-out deny being one while committing racisms.

"Sure, I feel irrational prejudice towards people of a particular racial group and discriminate against them accordingly, but that doesn't make me a racist, FFS!"

9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/oct/05/northernireland.gayrights

Unrepentant loyalist killer turner gay rights activist.  It’s the age old story.

Does Northern Ireland technically count as part of Normal Island? Normal peninsula, perhaps?

They're their own unique nightmare.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Exceptionally sinister. They are desperate for fascism where any questioning of authority will see someone 'disappeared', i.e. taken out back and murdered.

Thankfully it probably won't happen.

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

I can think of several posters with McGlashan tendencies that will be heading for the Tower if this comes to pass. 

1135340.jpg.68756468bfa5ae17595b0eac07cf1920.jpg

McGlashan de-radicalisation programme:

1966 World Cup Final followed by David Starkey documentaries, followed by a Jim Davidson stand up routine followed by Last Night of the Proms

Should turn you into a True Blue Brit

12 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

1135340.jpg.68756468bfa5ae17595b0eac07cf1920.jpg

McGlashan de-radicalisation programme:

1966 World Cup Final followed by David Starkey documentaries, followed by a Jim Davidson stand up routine followed by Last Night of the Proms

Should turn you into a True Blue Brit

The program also has leisure time post de-radicalisation with trips to the local Spoons to watch this stripper while pouring warm flat beer down your throat. 

Looking fly! Michelle Mone shows off her new Ultimo swimwear range just in  time to remind us to book our summer holiday | Daily Mail Online

On 24/07/2022 at 23:35, BFTD said:

Absolutely nobody is a racist anymore. Even for racists, being a racist is considered so bad that they will flat-out deny being one while committing racisms.

"Sure, I feel irrational prejudice towards people of a particular racial group and discriminate against them accordingly, but that doesn't make me a racist, FFS!"

Does Northern Ireland technically count as part of Normal Island? Normal peninsula, perhaps?

They're their own unique nightmare.

A peninsula is almost but not entirely surrounded by water, Fife and Kintyre are peninsulas, so are Denmark and those twats in Cornwall, Northern Ireland isn't

Apparently a better term would be "semi-Enclave" or possibly  "Pene-enclave"

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)