The Queen of the South thread

I Have been the first to knock to the BOD at Queens but credit where credit is due. They have pulled of a master stroke with the appointment of Gus and Andy.

Further good news coming out of palmerston today is that Weatherston has agreed terms McKenna and McGuffie are rumoured to be staying also.

After weeks of silence things are moving in the right direction

I am very confident we won't be fighting relegation this coming season.

Now the hard work begins for Gus as we need 2 strikers a centre half and a entire midfield oh and a back up keeper

Edited by DUMFRIES_CREW

I Have been the first to knock to the BOD at Queens but credit where credit is due. They have pulled of a master stroke with the appointment of Gus and Andy.

Further good news coming out of palmerston today is that Weatherston has agreed terms McKenna and McGuffie are rumoured to be staying also.

After weeks of silence things are moving in the right direction

I am very confident we won't be fighting relegation this coming season.

Now the hard work begins for Gus as we need 2 strikers a centre half and a entire midfield oh and a back up keeper

We already have one of those

According to someone on the mad site mckenna's back. will wait and see if its true, would be funny though to see the ton fans in a rage

Edited by QosLoyal

According to someone on the mad site mckenna's back. will wait and see if its true, would be funny though to see the ton fans in a rage

Apparently McKenna was on his way to greenock to sign and rolled down the window for fresh air just outside Greenock. The smell was to much for him and he about turned. Straight down the M74 to the promised land :lol:

Edited by DUMFRIES_CREW

I think all the negatives from you guys about McKenna has put some of us off. I'm not annoyed that he wont be coming. The agreement he made with Moore should ensure that he does come here though. It wont say much for him if he backs out after making a verbal agreement.

There's plenty of time for us to get an alternative. It's great that you'll keep your player.

To coin a phrase - I'm as happy as Larry. :D

It is great appointment in my opinion and also some good news regarding the players resigning. I'm looking forward to some more new faces over the next few weeks though. Suddenly the sun is shining again!

I'm also looking forward to us having a solid, workmanlike team next season. Grand.

I did try telling everyone days ago. Got to be good for something. Craig Reid will be next to leave! Watch this space..............;)

Tonights Euromillions numbers please

PM me though because I don't want every other c**t putting the same ones on

I did try telling everyone days ago. Got to be good for something. Craig Reid will be next to leave! Watch this space..............;)

How much will he go for?