The Queen of the South thread

What will the capacity be for this?

Dunno pal, but I can find out . I do know that Mrs Thompson done a helluva work in securing this concert and deserves the credit for it. No matter what your taste in music, this is one of the most well known groups in the world and it will give Queens and Dumfries some good publicity .So, well done Victoria ! Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

Rangers match at Palmerston in April moved to Thursday 9th for live coverage on BT Sport again.

Falkirk match at Palmerston weekend after moved back 24 hours to the Sunday 12th as a result.

Both games only moved one day no big deal. Could we'll be two big games that define our season.

Rangers match at Palmerston in April moved to Thursday 9th for live coverage on BT Sport again.

Falkirk match at Palmerston weekend after moved back 24 hours to the Sunday 12th as a result.

Are Newcastle not playing in Europe on Thursday the 9th?

Gavin Reilly, discuss.

Depends, are your team looking to sign him? Apologies but I can't see who you support on the phone app.

If you are then look elsewhere. He obviously has some talent but has a really bad attitude. He never turns up for training on time, leaves early, then spends the afternoon playing playstation, drinking strong cider and abusing pensioners outside Greggs.

If you aren't then he is an excellent player who has developed tremendously over the years. Scores goals, creates goals, he's the full package. He's bound to move onto bigger things but I hope he stays at Palmerston for a couple more years.

Guest TOPFITTER

Depends, are your team looking to sign him? Apologies but I can't see who you support on the phone app.

• Group Gold Members
  • Active Posts 14,200
  • Profile Views 19,684
  • Member Title Global Moderator
  • Age Age Unknown
  • Birthday Birthday Unknown
  • My Team
    St.Johnstone

If you are then look elsewhere. He obviously has some talent but has a really bad attitude. He never turns up for training on time, leaves early, then spends the afternoon playing playstation, drinking strong cider and abusing pensioners outside Greggs.

If you aren't then he is an excellent player who has developed tremendously over the years. Scores goals, creates goals, he's the full package. He's bound to move onto bigger things but I hope he stays at Palmerston for a couple more years.

I refuse to believe you dont know who I am.