The Queen of the South thread

wonder if Hibs ( or was it Dundee) will be so keen on Reilly now after the last 2 games? Def could do with another season in the championship for his development. Smith looks like a worthy successor if he does go.

For me Reilly can go, he has been poor since the end of the year and he doesn't look interested. The pressure of other teams watching him has put him off the boil. I rated him over Lyle, he used to be strong and composed, but I think I would rather have Lyle over him now. Really disappointed with what I saw of him today and that chance is the one that cost us the tie.

wonder if Hibs ( or was it Dundee) will be so keen on Reilly now after the last 2 games? Def could do with another season in the championship for his development. Smith looks like a worthy successor if he does go.

It was Hearts that were after Reilly. We're interested in Holt.

Gav will not sleep easily tonight but if he hadn't scored five goals in five games v Livingston,

Raith (twice) and Falkirk (twice)

Queens would have finished with seven fewer points and Falkirk four extra ...

In other words we wouldn't have made the playoffs in the first place.

Shame Queens won't be joining us in the Premiership, or whatever the f**k it's called - would have been good.

I've really liked Queen of the South this season and last. (in the League Cup)

Hope you can keep your best players, and your excellent coach, and maybe do it next season.

All the best.

For me Reilly can go, he has been poor since the end of the year and he doesn't look interested. The pressure of other teams watching him has put him off the boil. I rated him over Lyle, he used to be strong and composed, but I think I would rather have Lyle over him now. Really disappointed with what I saw of him today and that chance is the one that cost us the tie.

He's never been right since he was injured.

Rumours at Ibrox today of a return for Stephen Dobbie.

He kinda slipped of radar at fleetwood but would score for fun in championship

A return to whom?

Couldn't put into words how I'd feel if that legend was to put on the QoS jersey again :D :D I can't say I'd be hopeful though :(

Rumours at Ibrox today of a return for Stephen Dobbie.

He kinda slipped of radar at fleetwood but would score for fun in championship

Wishful thinking I would say, what kind of money is he going to be on.

And talking of money and rumours I also heard something about players transport yesterday, but didn't believe it!

Wishful thinking I would say, what kind of money is he going to be on.And talking of money and rumours I also heard something about players transport yesterday, but didn't believe

it!

Players dont have club transport. They use there own cars and claim back

So can we and do we want to take the next step.

Or are we happy just to be a good Championship club who at best make the 1st playoff game.

Players will leave good young players but can we replace them with better players.

As with everything it all costs money are we prepared to go that bit extra time will tell .

I'm fairly confident we'll be a premiership side in the next few years. The board definitely want us to get there.

Indeed. To suggest the current board are lacking in ambition is churlish to say the least.

I don't think there is any substance to the Dobbie rumour. It is one I'd have my reservations about if true.