🦄 Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇬🇪 Georgia 🐺

19 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I'm going, so when Scotland lose you can all blame me

18 hours ago, PB1994 said:

You can add me to this list. My first Scotland game since the Brazil one at the Emirates

My last 3 games were Denmark, Ireland and Spain.

Don’t ruin this for me.

Watching Cyprus vs Georgia and Georgia look a long way off a team capable of pushing for 2nd place. The Napoli boy is obviously class but Cyprus have been the better side in the second half and coan easily win this one.

Cyprus really should be winning the comfortably. Hit the bar twice and the Georgia keeper has made a decent save. No idea if Georgia are having an off night but based on this there really shouldn’t be much to worry about on Tuesday night.

If Tierney is out of this one I’d be tempted to go four at the back. We didn’t look great with Cooper on the left of the back three and I’ve always felt the back three, whilst a good way to fit both KT and Robertson in, is still an inferior formation when one or both of them is unavailable. Georgia will sit deep and be tough to break down so I think having more width might be the key here.

Gunn

Hickey - Porteous - Hendry - Robertson

McTominay - McGregor

Armstrong - McGinn - Christie

Dykes

Alternatively, a more traditional 4-3-3 also wouldn’t surprise me with Billy Gilmour coming in for Kieran Tierney. This is what we played for the last 12 minutes in Oslo.