🦄 Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇬🇪 Georgia 🐺

image.png.de542cdf15b0cfacf38769b3bc12a36f.png

I just quickly produced all the possible points outcomes after the games tomorrow. My main takeaway is that we really don't want to be losing to Georgia and I feel this chart really puts that in perspective. A draw is okay and a win would be perfect.

To be honest, natural caution is fine, but we really should be setting ourselves the target of winning the group now and guarenteeing at least a pot 2 spot in Germany.

Edited by Gordon EF

Press Conference for anyone who hasn't seen it. Not sure why the SNT have stopped putting these up, but fair play to the Daily Record for doing so. Main takeaways for me are that we have a full squad to choose from (not sure about Nathan Patterson), that Steve Clarke won't be taking into account too much the conditions the players had to endure in Norway in terms of player rotation and that they will be looking to play more on the front foot and take advantage of the Hampden support.

Edited by 2426255

14 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

I could only dream of being SSC. 😍

Wid, needless to say.

I've got a powerful (and not entirely welcome) feeling that we're going to qualify with a 100% record.

Utter nonsense, of course, but I'm getting right carried away here 🤣.

4 minutes ago, velo army said:

Wid, needless to say.

I've got a powerful (and not entirely welcome) feeling that we're going to qualify with a 100% record.

Bed time for you mate

10 minutes ago, velo army said:

Wid, needless to say.

Pessimistic imo. We’re winning the Euros with a 100% record. 

2 hours ago, ArabFC said:

Simulation models are lovely, but I'd suggest Spain are more likely than not to win every remaining game they've got.

They are more likely than not to win every single game individually, but that doesn't mean it's highly likely they'll win all six. They might, but the odds won't be that high.

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

They are more likely than not to win every single game individually, but that doesn't mean it's highly likely they'll win all six. They might, but the odds won't be that high.

That's arithmatic right there.

9 minutes ago, andyg83 said:

Folks,  does anyone have a single ticket they are needing to offload? I can now make the game and am looking for one. 

Keep an eye on the Facebook groups always a couple kicking about 

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

This would actually be quite good if 1) the first few minutes were such patronising shite and 2) if the guy wasn’t an irritating cock 👍

The guy is a w**k and complete patronising pish throughout. Would be good to see someone like Tifo cover this though

2 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

To be honest, natural caution is fine, but we really should be setting ourselves the target of winning the group now and guarenteeing at least a pot 2 spot in Germany.

Totally agree. 

Nothing less than a win tonight should be the target. Get this “ settle for a draw” attitude in the bin. 

Win tonight and away to Cyprus , that is us on 15 and should be enough to qualify. 

Last 3 games can then try to win the group. 

Losing tonight would be a disaster.