Just now, Binos said:

Can't see Mctominay being further forward 

Gunn

Hendry Porteous Tierney

Hickey                                      Robertson 

Mctominay Gilmour McGregor 

McGinn 

Dykes 

If that’s the case then I hope the wing backs are given licence to bomb right forward into the six yard box.

No point playing a back five and three CDMs at home to Georgia so there’s definitely going to be one of more players given licence to have a free role. I think it’s McTominay but could be the wing backs. 

Just now, Donathan said:

If that’s the case then I hope the wing backs are given licence to bomb right forward into the six yard box.

No point playing a back five and three CDMs at home to Georgia so there’s definitely going to be one of more players given licence to have a free role. I think it’s McTominay but could be the wing backs. 

Kieran Tierney probably been given licence to bomb into the six yard box

2 minutes ago, Donathan said:

You'd have to imagine Robertson and Tierney will be given huge license to get forward. Hickey and Porteous will probably be more cautious to keep Kvara in check on their left.

pretty sure it's a box midfield, we've played it before

Gilmour   McGregor

Mctom    McGinn

Means you match them 4 against 3 in midfield and gives angles to play through the lines

Could be wrong but I can't see us with a flat 3 in midfield against a team we should be beating

Listening to sportsound, and I was trying to think back to the last time I heard such wall to wall optimism.

Then I remembered: it was in 2007, in the sportsound build up to the away game Vs Georgia 😱😱😱

Tbf tho, this time round everyone acknowledges that Georgia are a solid and dangerous outfit (in 2007 there was an air of nonchalance)

Anyway... time to get shitfaced. Mon Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Has there ever been a major international game called off for weather?  Seems like it'd be a bit of a ballache to get reorganised in the limited window, can't remember it ever happening.

EDIT: Not to suggest this will, just curious.

Edited by forameus