January transfer window 2024

5 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Kieran Offord signs on loan until the end of the season. Not a player I know personally, but a quick Google search shows that he is a Striker, with previous Loan experience at East Stirlingshire (13 goals in 18 games), Alloa ( 3 goals in 13 games) and earlier this season at Edinburgh City where he scored 2 goals in 19 games.

Anyone, shed any light on how they think he will do for us??

Just watched a few videos of him with previous teams on dedicated you tube channels 

Again it's only edited footage but looks like an exciting & hungry young player with a wee bit of pace which is always good 👍 

Here's hoping Kieran and Callum settle quickly & help strengthen our league position 🙏 🇵🇪

Lewis O'Donnell extends loan from Dundee Utd till end of season , excellent bit of business keeping till then , now we need a couple of defenders in 🙏🏻🙏🏻as a  bit threadbare there at the moment  

7 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Lewis O'Donnell extends loan from Dundee Utd till end of season , excellent bit of business keeping till then , now we need a couple of defenders in 🙏🏻🙏🏻as a  bit threadbare there at the moment  

Not fancy taking big bad brad off our hands? 

31 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Not fancy taking big bad brad off our hands? 

Got Thomson already who's wrong side of 30 ( brilliant for us though ) need a pacy , ball winning , ball playing , young, 6ft 8"  monster CH at the back , that would do nicely 😂

Edited by Kelheart

Accies departures news

-Dario Zannata is set to move on loan to Clyde

-Kelty Hearts are interested in a move for Josh O'Brien permanently 

-Queen Of The South are interested in a loan move for Joel Mumbongo. 

Zannata will be excellent in league 2 and he could end up keeping Clyde up by himself great league 2 signing. Good news for Kelty fans as well O'Brien is a good player but has been mistreated by Rankin he'll end up getting a bigger move in the future and we will regret letting him go. However I'm afraid it's not good news for QOTS fans Joel Mumbongo is arguably one of the worst strikers I've ever seen for accies absolutely stunned out of those 3 players he's the one that has somehow managed to get a full time club and I don't know what Bartley is thinking here.

1 hour ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Accies departures news

-Dario Zannata is set to move on loan to Clyde

-Kelty Hearts are interested in a move for Josh O'Brien permanently 

-Queen Of The South are interested in a loan move for Joel Mumbongo. 

Zannata will be excellent in league 2 and he could end up keeping Clyde up by himself great league 2 signing. Good news for Kelty fans as well O'Brien is a good player but has been mistreated by Rankin he'll end up getting a bigger move in the future and we will regret letting him go. However I'm afraid it's not good news for QOTS fans Joel Mumbongo is arguably one of the worst strikers I've ever seen for accies absolutely stunned out of those 3 players he's the one that has somehow managed to get a full time club and I don't know what Bartley is thinking here.

Sounds just about right for Bartley! Quick check to see BIG Joel has been very prolific in his career so far. Should fit in nicely with us.

19 minutes ago, bod said:

Sounds just about right for Bartley! Quick check to see BIG Joel has been very prolific in his career so far. Should fit in nicely with us.

I quite like Bartley but he's making a HUGE mistake here. 

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Bartley loves signing strikers who can't score so I'll be surprised if this one isn't true. 

If this is the guy that came on in a cameo role in our home game against Accies, he's a big unit. That'll cheer a few of the home support! 😲

Honestly shook QoS are looking at Mumbongo when I seen that article I thought the names were mixed up as you could understand another full time team taking a punt on Zanatta but Mumbongo wow.

Genuinely an awful football player, worse than a man down unless you are playing lowland league shite.

Just had a quick look at the QOS/Bartley "How To Do Recruitment" manual ...

Chapter 1, Section 1, Page 1

Problem: How to be competitive with another rival club?

Answer: Wait until the rival club jettisons rejected players from their squad mid-season, and sign up said rejected player(s).

15 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Honestly shook QoS are looking at Mumbongo when I seen that article I thought the names were mixed up as you could understand another full time team taking a punt on Zanatta but Mumbongo wow.

Genuinely an awful football player, worse than a man down unless you are playing lowland league shite.

Sounds like exactly the sort of player Bartley would want to stick on a 2+1/2 year deal.  The deal clincher would be if he is made of glass and likely to miss half a season after picking up a bizarre training ground injury.

Judging by our present trajectory we could well be lowland league shite ourselves before that hypothetical contract expires.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Bartley loves signing strikers who can't score so I'll be surprised if this one isn't true. 

Yep. No doubt he'll be announced as a player of great potential with all the attributes to succeed in the game. That being, all the attributes except a basic level of ability and any likelihood of scoring goals of course.