QP v Morton

7 hours ago, tonup9 said:

Is the bar open before the game for a beer

7 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

It is, but it's not particularly big unfortunately.

Feel free to fire ahead with all the innuendo.

According to the website the social club is open to home fans only tomorrow.

Supporters Bar 1867 – As the club have launched initiatives for Members, Season Ticket Holders, club sponsors and business partners to bring a friend along for the game it is anticipated there will be increased numbers seeking access to Bar 1867 on the day and therefore we have restricted access to Bar 1867 to be for Home fans only on the day.

Bar 1867 will open from 12:30.pm until 2.45pm and then immediately after the game with admittance after the final whistle also limited to Home supporters.

7 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

It is, but it's not particularly big unfortunately.

Feel free to fire ahead with all the innuendo.

Innuendo is the Spanish word for anal sex.

Here to help!

1 minute ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Innuendo is the Spanish word for anal sex.

Here to help!

Very public-spirited of you, Rudy. I’m sure the señoritas will be running a mile every time they see a laddie wearing blue & white hoops.

Adios, amigo.

On 14/02/2024 at 12:12, Spider1975 said:

The secret is out.  QP's recent excellent run of form is not indeed down to the appointment of Dunblane's finest and his recruitment in January, more my inability to attend matches recently.  

QP could have played for a week at that last Cappielow match and still never scored; the missed penalty and the recriminations at the end probably the nadir of the season, (if not our current Championship tenure) so far.  

Don't want to jinx this one but the prospect of watching two form teams coming up against each other, (with the bonus of arguably more 'needle' here than in other fixtures) is probably too good to miss.  

I apologise now and whole-heartedly to my fellow south-siders for the inevitable result.

Have you alerted the bookies? They may need to change the odds. 

On 14/02/2024 at 17:19, virginton said:

As stated above, I can see us losing this game. We're off the back of our cup high and with a bad day at the office overdue. Davidson has stabilised things well and was a sound choice as manager, although in stark contrast to the shan philosophy being peddled this time twelve months ago. 

Obviously we have the capacity to win but I'd be fine with a draw too. A win at home to Airdrie next week is the real key to consolidating our play-off prospects. 

I don't have great hopes for us either but it is one where we could really pull together and get a result.  Right now, I'd take a draw as you guys are well established as our bogey team!

Should be a good game either way.

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Apologies for my attempt at humour which has gone a squillion miles over your head.

Not at all wee yin you just keep supporting our bitches.

Doesn't mean it'll work, but pleased to see Imrie warning about complacency in his match preview, saying he's seen teams fail to maintain their performances after big cup wins before and mentality has been a big focus this week. While we're inevitably going to lose at some point, confident enough that with Imire in charge it won't be the result of the players having their heads up their arses.