DAFC v AUFC - The proverbial 6 pointer

7 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Will this be the day I finally find an objectively good pub in Dunfermline?  Still convinced there are none.  

Are you planning on going town centre? There are a lot of pubs and plenty good ones.

7 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Will this be the day I finally find an objectively good pub in Dunfermline?  Still convinced there are none.  

East Port. Old Inn. Creepy Wee. Tappies. Commercial.

There you go.

14 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

What time are we expecting @ryanayr1987?

I wasn’t sure about it as I never did it for the partick game and we won so didn’t want to jinx it. Plus I was out at a work thing on Thursday so didn’t have the normal Friday beers. 

Getting on it now though so time will tell! 

22 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Are you planning on going town centre? There are a lot of pubs and plenty good ones.

Just ignore the fud, been slating the toun for years. Same old tired pish. Slagging the toun on the UK St Pauli fans Facebook page when folk were asking for advice for the friendly match last year. 

4 minutes ago, North West said:

Just ignore the fud, been slating the toun for years. Same old tired pish. Slagging the toun on the UK St Pauli fans Facebook page when folk were asking for advice for the friendly match last year. 

City*

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

What makes a good pub? This thread needs some engagement.

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

City*

Defends a place and then says it's a town not a city. That's a sore yin right there. More of a travesty than what Itzdrk said tbh.

Edited by Trogdor

1 hour ago, Islay said:

What makes a good pub? This thread needs some engagement.

Very good question which I should return to tomorrow.  Unfortunately the group opted for the Elizabethan so brewers fayre style away day. 

We can rule this out. 

24 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Very good question which I should return to tomorrow.  Unfortunately the group opted for the Elizabethan so brewers fayre style away day. 

We can rule this out. 

In terms of bad choices that's up there with the Nazi lad choosing the wrong grail.

37 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

We can rule this out. 

Gadz

In the Commercial just now, decent boozer. East Port is always good for the football but no decent lunchtime games today. 

I've started going into Stephens bakery on the main street pregame , more bang for yer buck. 

Think we are going with a 4-3-3 today. Hopefully anyway. We are at home and need to start winning our home games against teams around our level. Just fucking go for it. Good to see Summers dropped for Moffat and Kane back as well. Bene is absolutely massive to have in the squad. 

3 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I wasn’t sure about it as I never did it for the partick game and we won so didn’t want to jinx it. Plus I was out at a work thing on Thursday so didn’t have the normal Friday beers. 

Getting on it now though so time will tell! 

IMG_5656.gif.58c07229b1a1b2320bb3eebb626fecf2.gif