Annan v Falkirk

1 minute ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Why is it always the fans of teams who win every week who think that there's some sort of refereeing conspiracy against them?

They are idiots?

First one is a clear penalty utterly daft by Bisland and for the second the Annan player makes the most of the Yeats tackle/block but it gives the referee a decision to make and at this level of refereeing that’s generally a bad thing to do. 

10 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You’re obsessed man. 

Show me the date of my last post in a Falkirk thread not involving or relating to QoS, thanks. 

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Show me the date of my last post in a Falkirk thread not involving or relating to QoS, thanks. 

What’s that got to do with it? 

33 minutes ago, Rugster said:

What’s that got to do with it? 

Well generally someone "obsessed" spends a lot of time commenting in threads associated with the thing they're supposed to be obsessed with, no? 

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Well generally someone "obsessed" spends a lot of time commenting in threads associated with the thing they're supposed to be obsessed with, no? 

Running away to the heads gone thread  in advance of potential loss of unbeaten run would point in that direction. The journeymen comment has really broken you I think. See you in a few years if you’re lucky!

Just now, Rugster said:

Running away to the heads gone thread  in advance of potential loss of unbeaten run would point in that direction. The journeymen comment has really broken you I think. See you in a few years if you’re lucky!

Yes it has. As you can see, I'm absolutely unhinged. 

Can't understand how dropping points at home when in a relegation dog fight can still feel like a win!!

For the first 60 minutes thought we were going to get a real doing. Was definitely a gulf in class the first hour. Falkirk seemed to lose their shape with their multiple substitutions and allowed us back in to it. Credit to the boys who kept playing football and looked dangerous especially on the left .

Still a relief to hear the final whistle and now look forward to next week's titanic clash

MotM  - the ref! 

3 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Nope, as well as we have done this season we have still had some absolutely honking referees who have given some very strange decisions against us. Mind you I suppose every club at this level could moan about the refs as they just aren’t very good.

Or they are just being consistent? 

There's absolutely no refereeing conspiracy against us, that talk is very Old Firm ish and needs put in the bin. Yes there have been some strange decisions against us but there have also been some that have gone in our favour

1 hour ago, Hauftimedraw said:

Can't understand how dropping points at home when in a relegation dog fight can still feel like a win!!

For the first 60 minutes thought we were going to get a real doing. Was definitely a gulf in class the first hour. Falkirk seemed to lose their shape with their multiple substitutions and allowed us back in to it. Credit to the boys who kept playing football and looked dangerous especially on the left .

Still a relief to hear the final whistle and now look forward to next week's titanic clash

MotM  - the ref! 

Aye we're running a bit on empty just now with our defence down to the bare bones.  One game left only thank god.

13 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Yo mean kind of like Falkirk fans on the Hamilton thread. 

1 minute ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Yo mean kind of like Falkirk fans on the Hamilton thread. 

Is there a difference between obsessed, and point-and-laugh?  

18 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Why is it always the fans of teams who win every week who think that there's some sort of refereeing conspiracy against them?

If I fabricate a siege mentality, referees are always against us conspiracy will that by some sort of circular logic make us win every week?

On a serious note. It's because football is fine margins. Referee's mistakes are sometimes the only margins between winning and losing but there's a widespread misconception that football should be fair. Sometimes you need to beat the officials and the opposition, and ride off with three points and two fingers up into the sunset. Game wouldn't be the same without it.