Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm hungover and I missed my flight to Berlin this morning.

Probably no use to you, but just noticed you can get a train from Glasgow Central at 5.40 tomorrow morning that gets into Berlin at 9pm. Probably costs a fortune though. Change in London, Brussels and Cologne.

Edited by welshbairn

People who park so close to you in a car park that you physically can't open your door and have to climb in the passenger side.

Hope you had a good few attempts at opening car door... fast

Was at the pictures and saw an advert for Ribena. The slogan was "You can't get any more Ribenary", suggesting that Ribena is pronounced Ribenar.

What have they done to our language?

Agreed. I sawr a man drawring a carton of Ribenar and there was a flawr in the way he was pronouncing it to the way he was spelling it. There should be a lawr to prevent people needlessly adding an r to the end of certain words.

Probably no use to you, but just noticed you can get a train from Glasgow Central at 5.40 tomorrow morning that gets into Berlin at 9pm. Probably costs a fortune though. Change in London, Brussels and Cologne.

Flying Edinburgh to Berlin at 7.30 tomorrow morning. £70 for the flight so not all bad. I've probably actually saved money by missing a days spending over there.

Youtube link? No reason why we can't all piss ourselves laughing.

I knew somebody would ask, in the hope of a swatch at some impressive cleavage. I'd have put money on WeirdCal, though.

How much nudity can you get away with on YouTube, BTW? Asking for a pal, of course.