Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Crackpot

The reason I wasn't sure is I think it's a new account, probably because he had a post saying he was a licensed gun owner and ready for action during the indy ref or the General Election, can't remember.

Was Reynard the Libertarian? Or was that Supras?

To his credit he also originated the excellent advice of turn on the heaters full blast and open the windows as the answer to all of life's problems. I doubt Supras could spell Libertarian.

People in the service industry calling their customers "sir" and "madam." You're serving me a roll and a cup of tea, not a table for 4 at a Michelin star restaurant.

People in the service industry calling their customers "sir" and "madam." You're serving me a roll and a cup of tea, not a table for 4 at a Michelin star restaurant.

Or saying "Enjoy" when they leave the table. Even my fucking sister has started doing it if I'm going out somewhere.

I call everyone "pal". Always feel strange calling an older woman pal but rather that than "madam" or "dear".

I've picked up 'hen' from somewhere in recent times. Bizarre how you can start using these terms without being fully aware of it.

I refer to the gentlemen as 'shagger', naturally.

I do that too as I am completely in the dark about how else to address a 19 year old lassie working in McD's for example.

What is the correct protocol?

(Sugartits out of the question due to potential of the wife being present)

"Doctor"

I call people sir/ma'am when I'm working, but that's because they think they're so entitle having paid a pittance for a two week cruise.

I do that too as I am completely in the dark about how else to address a 19 year old lassie working in McD's for example.

What is the correct protocol?

(Sugartits out of the question due to potential of the wife being present)

"A Big Mac please". No need to start getting intimate.