Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:
I just found out today that it is legal to smoke marijuana recreationally in Colorado. Couldn't you just smoke a phat blunt?

I do enjoy the odd toot but prefer to wait until the evening when I've nowhere I need to be. I'm kind of a lightweight on the stuff tbh.

Edited by Shotgun

8 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

There are actually some SJW's complaining that a male birth control would take the choice on having a baby or not away from women.

Do you search for this stuff, or do you know some folk who like to wind you up with it?

10 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

There are actually some SJW's complaining that a male birth control would take the choice on having a baby or not away from women.

FFS. Surely not?

50 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Just shit that pops up on my twitter feed from various people.

I could do with a laugh. Any links? (and not of the sausage variety!)

34 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Last night I threw an empty water bottle and then a banana skin straight into the bin from across my work canteen and there was not one person there to witness it. 

Bitter sweet.

Did the water bottle go in the opposite way to how it would here?

Getting to Sunday without knowing the English scores, only for the BBC red button to remove the league selection list and jump right to the EPL as page 1 of 14 when just wanting to see the HL scores.

(TV remote was in reach and iPad / phone was in other room).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37877321

"How Trump v Clinton has been a trigger for rape victims"

Oh just f**k right off with this shite, are they gonna have to start putting trigger warnings on the news? "Warning, this report contains images of Donald Trump and Bill Clinton" 

These are the same kinda people who demanded councilling after someone spray painted " Trump" in a campus. 

Rape is far from a joke but this is ridiculous.