Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Scam.

The trial heard the safe in a dressing room had been left open so Ms Silverman could quietly collect her jewellery ahead of a flight that morning.

Items stolen included a half-a-million-pound ring, earrings, watches and a diamond bracelet - all estimated to be worth £950,000 in total.

The court heard as much as £830,000 worth of the valuables is still outstanding.
Cowell's security guard Simon Williams admitted he must have been at the toilet at the time of the burglary, and firmly rejected suggestions it could have been "an inside job".

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/britain/burglar-jailed-for-eight-years-for-1m-raid-on-simon-cowells-london-home-35493906.html

How Moscow is always snowy in films, never roasting like their summers.

Eta: has any Russian character ever been played by a Russian? Robbie Coltrane to them must be like Robert Duval to us.

35 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Putting 2 slices of bread in the toaster, only to discover that you've only got enough butter for 1.5 slices.

The whole day is a write-off at that point.

Anyone who can't learn butter management deserves no better.

Telling the whole family that the last of whatever it is you are keeping for a midnight snack later was taken when you go to have it.

Thought I had found a solution and hid the second last one and they still sniffed the damn thing out???

People who decide to try a bit of your meal while you are eating in public!, no fucking manners at all. If they wanted a bit I'd gladly throw it at them.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Telling the whole family that the last of whatever it is you are keeping for a midnight snack later was taken when you go to have it.

Thought I had found a solution and hid the second last one and they still sniffed the damn thing out???

People who decide to try a bit of your meal while you are eating in public!, no fucking manners at all. If they wanted a bit I'd gladly throw it at them.

I once found a fly embedded into a bar of chocolate I'd bought and put it aside to return with a "give me loads of chocolate or I'll go to the press" letter.  When I went to get it later to do this it was a much smaller bar.  Everyone in the house admitted to just stealing one square. Whoever it was that got the fly obviously didn't notice.

The way that nearly every female STV presenter speaks. Squeaky annoyingly cadence like they are talking to a baby. 
Squeaky mcpishflaps STV news glasgow

Another annoyance of mine is the 103 (HD) version being STV Glasgow regardless of where you live in Scotland. Thankfully I can simply change to 3 for North Tonight's Andrea Brymer instead.

Just now, th1stleandr0se said:

I once found a fly embedded into a bar of chocolate I'd bought and put it aside to return with a "give me loads of chocolate or I'll go to the press" letter.  When I went to get it later to do this it was a much smaller bar.  Everyone in the house admitted to just stealing one square. Whoever it was that got the fly obviously didn't notice.

Obviously wanted a fly bit of chocolate hoping no one noticed. :lol:

I buy myself treats and store them aside and buy the others their own treats but they always want the shit I bought for some reason? Even though they say they don't like it much? WTF :blink:

9 hours ago, th1stleandr0se said:

TBF chocolate comes with just about any damn filling these days. They maybe thought it was supposed to be there.