Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

18 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

If you're waking up at 11:59 and drinking six minutes later you have problems outwith the time of day. The same sort of problems you have if you have a pint with breakfast, in a Wetherspoon's.

What if I've been working since 10pm the night before and am on my way home to my bed? And I'm having my tea, not my breakfast.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

The schools went back here today and to be honest I don't think this is petty but this is the best place for it. Funnily enough, it's not the endless photos of ugly wee weans who have "grown up so fast" that are rammed onto my facebook which annoys me, but it's the level of traffic which is on the road. For the whole summer, I could come into work anytime from 7:30am-9:30am and deal with virtually no traffic, there may be the odd hold up on certain days but generally traffic is free flowing. Day one of the schools going back and it's fucking grid locked for hours. 8am I got to the busiest part of my journey this morning and sat there for 45 minutes, it's just not fucking on. Do none of the fuckers let their horrid spawn walk to school these days? Or better still, use the fucking bus that the school put on for them? And what the f**k are they all standing talking about outside the school? Drop off your fat weans and get your illegally parked Land Rover (that you've never even fucking used off-road in your puff) to f**k, you inconsiderate c***s.

Ahhh yes, school run c***s.

c***s to a man every last one of them.

36 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Wow. I assumed everywhere was collected weekly :o Apart from Birmingham.

No. Council upon council are becoming lazy c***s, collecting fortnightly and then giving you a smaller bin to put more rubbish in so they can fine you if you don't put it in the bin or refuse to take the bin if the lid is not completely shut.

They're c***s to a man.

35 minutes ago, GordonD said:

"Excludes Scotland". Doesn't affect me because I hate wine, but still... b*****ds.

Morrison's aren't being b*****ds. There are different laws about alcohol promotions in Scotland so they are not allowed to do it here. I am sure they would if they were allowed to.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

The schools went back here today and to be honest I don't think this is petty but this is the best place for it. Funnily enough, it's not the endless photos of ugly wee weans who have "grown up so fast" that are rammed onto my facebook which annoys me, but it's the level of traffic which is on the road. For the whole summer, I could come into work anytime from 7:30am-9:30am and deal with virtually no traffic, there may be the odd hold up on certain days but generally traffic is free flowing. Day one of the schools going back and it's fucking grid locked for hours. 8am I got to the busiest part of my journey this morning and sat there for 45 minutes, it's just not fucking on. Do none of the fuckers let their horrid spawn walk to school these days? Or better still, use the fucking bus that the school put on for them? And what the f**k are they all standing talking about outside the school? Drop off your fat weans and get your illegally parked Land Rover (that you've never even fucking used off-road in your puff) to f**k, you inconsiderate c***s.

I used to walk 3 miles to school, didn't do me any harm. Fucking hated it mind.

The owner off the flat on the first floor in the next stair along who keeps renting it out to utter scumbags

I saw the new ones hanging out the window drinking buck fast in old firm tops at lunchtime last weekend

This is not going to end well

There is no old firm

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Wow. I assumed everywhere was collected weekly :o Apart from Birmingham.

More civilised societies than the borders  have moved to less often collections as they move to recycling. 

The bin was emptied today. Result. 

Edited by Rugster

12 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The owner off the flat on the first floor in the next stair along who keeps renting it out to utter scumbags

I saw the new ones hanging out the window drinking buckfast in old firm tops at lunchtime last weekend

This is not going to end well

Imagine having the audacity to judge someone for drinking so early in the day.

People pronouncing poet and all it's variations "poh-yit". There's no y in it you weirdo's.

Also, people (mostly old biddies) who repeat the last word or two of some else's sentence.

For example if I'd said the sentence above out loud, one of said old biddies would have tried to say the word "sentence" in unison with me at the end.

Silly cow in the white Vauxhall. 3 other spaces there as well, near enough blocking me in. She's had her car hit before while parked like that, you'd think she'd have learned her lesson. 321564fc16db0f6d4499a4bf9badcef2.jpg

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Meh. As long as they aren't posting photos of said pint on Facebook with the caption "Obligatory photo of my pint at Glescae airport. Two weeks in the sun coming up!", I'm OK with it.

ETA: If you hate pubs, how do you know about the folk drinking in Wetherspoons at breakfast time?

I don't think of Wetherspoons as a place you go to get steaming, its a place you get a cheap tea 

Edited by Ramagamma

17 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

I don't think of Wetherspoons as a place you go to get steaming, its a place you get a cheap tea 

You've moved the goalposts a few times here Sparky. We've gone from "People having a drink too early", to "People needing a drink too early", to "People getting steaming too early."

Which is the PTTGOYN and what exactly did you witness to trigger it?

24 minutes ago, Spain said:

People pronouncing poet and all it's variations "poh-yit". There's no y in it you weirdo's.

Also, people (mostly old biddies) who repeat the last word or two of some else's sentence.

For example if I'd said the sentence above out loud, one of said old biddies would have tried to say the word "sentence" in unison with me at the end.

Or Stuart Cosgrove.

I'm sure he's claimed on off the ball that it's a genuine neurological disorder rather than just being a dick. I'll leave it to you to be the judge.

30 minutes ago, philpy said:

Silly cow in the white Vauxhall. 3 other spaces there as well, near enough blocking me in. She's had her car hit before while parked like that, you'd think she'd have learned her lesson. 321564fc16db0f6d4499a4bf9badcef2.jpg

You're a good foot and a half to 2 feet from the pavement there. Plenty room for another car at your end if everyone learnt the rules.

Edited by welshbairn

You're a good foot and a half to 2 feet from the pavement there. Plenty room for another car at your end if everyone learnt the rules.

See the silver Astra next to the white fiesta?? She's the instigator at times. Comes in from nightshift, planks the car right in the middle instead of parking at one end, or next to someone who's parked at the end.