Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG.
That'll be Asda delivering to one of the neighbours then.
I thought you had jumpy B.A Robertson record.

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG.
That'll be Asda delivering to one of the neighbours then.
Either that or Oscar Pistorius has moved in.

Ah, the good old days.
Unfortunately, it's the sister of one of the missus' friends that's getting married and there's a better than even chance if I took that course of action that repercussions would be likely [emoji20]
No wonder you were invited to the full day when it was someone so close to you that was getting hitched.

15 hours ago, ecto said:

In a restaurant when your meal arrives and your chips are in a small metal bucket, just put everything on the same plate

You should save the bucket just in case Bairnardo wants to go to a fancy dress party as Oor Wullie

49 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

She's always been a dog and her awful surgery has only enhanced this. Unpopular Opinion thread probably as there are a huge amount of people (weirdos) who think/thought she was attractive.

In the early days of Countdown, she was.

Well, she had a beautiful mind. 

On 05/02/2020 at 07:53, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Amazing reference.. Absolutely super, man! (Sorry)

That will keep me happy today.

Now I've got Priors voice in my head now saying "shiiiidt!!"

The consensus that Superman III is shite is absolutely wrong.

The consensus that Superman IV is shite is absolutely right.

She's always been a dog and her awful surgery has only enhanced this. Unpopular Opinion thread probably as there are a huge amount of people (weirdos) who think/thought she was attractive.

Same as the da’s hankering over thon Judith Ralston imo

She had a wee 5 year spell a while back of prime MILFery. Now though, what an absolute fucking ticket. A mid-life crisis 20 years late.