Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 10/09/2020 at 15:13, Jacksgranda said:

Tartan Special was seldom first choice for me. I don't think it was in every pub, unlike McEwans.

I  drank that on my way to my first adventure to to London town in 1992, on the bus, 8am ko....we also had an acid tab when we crossed the border, just for happiness.  

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

The selfishness of certain dog walkers who never pick up their pet's droppings, usually they will go to the trouble of finding a narrow lane out of sight from the road. Often the shit is spread over blah square meters and never in the one place meaning the owner was pulling the dog around strategically to create a minefield. Either that or the owners have five dogs that all shit on command at the same time.

I saw a guy bagging his dog's shite up and launching it into the long grass last week, right in front of his wee kid. Aye, great example to set... 

One family crime wave been dumped in our neighbourhood by the council. Woman with 8 kids, throws them out in the morning and let's them run wild. Cars vandalised, fences torn down and gardens wrecked all over. Apparently she's been moved from Alloa, Cowie and somewhere else after petitions from neighbours. Pretty sure that's why my new car got two punctures in two days.

One family crime wave been dumped in our neighbourhood by the council. Woman with 8 kids, throws them out in the morning and let's them run wild. Cars vandalised, fences torn down and gardens wrecked all over. Apparently she's been moved from Alloa, Cowie and somewhere else after petitions from neighbours. Pretty sure that's why my new car got two punctures in two days.
Big Mags likes this!

7 minutes ago, steveffc said:
31 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Big Mags likes this!

From the "travelling community" apparently 

Commentators who double down on their pish rather than admit they were wrong. Pogbas free kick just there.... Amazing, genius etc etc, then replay shows actually it would have been off target but for a deflection which took it in off the post,

"Take nothing away from the strike"

f**k off

13 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

You never fail on these threads 

Glad you picked up on that. I’m sure the rest of that “local community” are all angelic, god-fearing saints. 

Some of the most straight up decent guys I know are from the “travelling community”. Good tradesmen, love animals (though hares May disagree!), very respectful.  Feels a bit troubling that they should fall under a negative label because someone in a different part of the country locked over someone’s plant pots. 

I saw a guy bagging his dog's shite up and launching it into the long grass last week, right in front of his wee kid. Aye, great example to set... 
People that do this need a boot up the hole.

Why bother going to the effort of picking up the shite if it's just getting launched in to the nearest shrubbery? c***s.

Glad you picked up on that. I’m sure the rest of that “local community” are all angelic, god-fearing saints. 
Some of the most straight up decent guys I know are from the “travelling community”. Good tradesmen, love animals (though hares May disagree!), very respectful.  Feels a bit troubling that they should fall under a negative label because someone in a different part of the country locked over someone’s plant pots. 
Amen.

There's good and bad in every demographic but they are an easy target because they might be a bit 'different'.

I went to a school that was probably around 50% people from the 'travelling community' and in general they were good folk.

3 hours ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

People that do this need a boot up the hole.

Why bother going to the effort of picking up the shite if it's just getting launched in to the nearest shrubbery? c***s.

A shrubbery?? 

tenor (20).gif