Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

30 minutes ago, TxRover said:

If it’s a permitted space, in the U.S. you would be entitled to tow it if the lot is properly marked. I’d be surprised if there isn’t some similar provision in force there, but probably not really publicized. I’d ask the factor about it.

Edit: What type of vehicle is it?

It’s a BMW (shock horror).

I checked, you can’t get it towed, or clamped. In fact apparently you get done for stealing it if you do. 

I’ll leave it till tomorrow as there is a good chance if it’s owner is here for a long weekend type thing then they might be away by tomorrow. If not then I’ll speak to my landlord about the parking ticket option. And the slashing tyres/keying “f**k off c**t” into the paintwork. 

10 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I checked, you can’t get it towed, or clamped. In fact apparently you get done for stealing it if you do. 

I’ll leave it till tomorrow as there is a good chance if it’s owner is here for a long weekend type thing then they might be away by tomorrow. If not then I’ll speak to my landlord about the parking ticket option. And the slashing tyres/keying “f**k off c**t” into the paintwork. 

Nah, no need to slash/key. Just move some heavy/sharp items out across the lot, walking carelessly by the BMW with them…plausible deniability.

19 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I presume theres to many houses to ask who’s it is  , you could try ur immediate neighbours as they might have said to a visitor to park in it if they have noticed you don’t drive or have a car in there normally, , controversial but you could give it a little bump with ur hands/arse to see if it sets an alarm off. 

On 20/01/2023 at 13:52, The_Kincardine said:

People you  meet in the course of a day - whom you may well never see again - who finish the conversation with, "See you later" deserve a kick in the pie.

I say this. I also greet people with "y'awright?". It doesn't mean I want to know every detail of their current situation. It's just a pleasant greeting. 

2 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

When buying jeans there appears to be a million different styles of slim, skinny and super skinny but about 2 for just actual normal jeans. 

How many types of normal do you need ? Really normal , super normal , mega normal ....

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I say this. I also greet people with "y'awright?". It doesn't mean I want to know every detail of their current situation. It's just a pleasant greeting. 

Aye, like "How do you do?" or "au revoir", "hasta luego" etc.

8 hours ago, Jambomo said:

We have a car park at the back of the house and we each have a parking space. Some random c**t has parked in mine and has been there for 4 days now.

I don’t usually care if people park in it because I don’t need it myself,  but my friend is visiting in a few days and I am going to need to use it now. 

Never expected @philpy having  an alias 

Sat in an orthodontist waiting room near a Mother and teenager combo. They both have runny noses but can't be arsed blowing them so are just sniffing and snorting constantly. Teen daughter is also watching tik tok at a reasonable volume so i can hear shite speeded up chipmunk sounding vocals. 

Sadly, i don't think orthodontics can easily go fatally wrong. 

I went down something of a TTF/Q-Tex rabbit hole on youTube at the weekend and I can now happily contribute modern gig attendees to this thread.

Compare TTF at the Metro in Saltcoats in the 90s (packed to the rafters, everyone clearly off their tits on various class As and having a brilliant time) to TTF at the 02 in 2016 (hundreds of absolute fannies just filming it on their phones). 

Absolutely fucking shite.