Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol:

That kids life must be hell at times, but that's an allergy straight out a sitcom.

"It's starting to rain..."

"GET ME A FUCKING BROLLY, PRONTO!"

I suppose.

it weird though -they're on rotation between depts (bio/chem/phys) and there has been no mention/reference to this allergy to this in any of the SEN stuff up till now- How you can reach the age of 13 without realising it is beyond me.

Today will be dull and boring. I might have a shower soon, should pass the time. I might have some lunch today, but then again might just have a big dinner. I have to do some work later on, but not now.

I was not well last night so i went to my bed early,Now i cannot get back to sleep after my wife got up at 6am and i have to be up at 5am tomorrow for a flight.

Bloody hell you have it tough..eh...

I wish I'd gone to see Sparta play away in Ostrava today. Top of the table clash, finished 1-1 with Tomas Repka getting the equaliser. Looked like absolutely carnage though, 300 Sparta fans arrested.

17 pence to get in.

4 pence a beer.

I understand why you wouldn't bother.....

I noticed him when watching the game earlier and have just been reminded of him on MOTD2, the baldy Chelsea fan shown celebrating Drogba's opener, who looked like he was in the middle of some sort of seizure and looked unsure whether or not to take his top off as he kept clutching at his top button.

I'm all for going mad when celebrating a goal, but this guy looked as if he had only been let out for the day.

17 pence to get in.

4 pence a beer.

I understand why you wouldn't bother.....

:lol: I don't know how much it would have been. Doubt it was much. You had to travel on the policed trains and buses though which I can't imagine were too cheap.