Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

FFS - try getting to work in the Polmont area lately. The whole railway bridge at is out of commission for months and it's a huge detour. My fifteen minute journey now takes donkey's ages.

I'm hearing that. My sister stays just over the bridge and I now drop her off at the start of the roadworks and do a U turn

Seen a few tweets and things on Facebook today saying 'atletico Madrid spent 61 million to get to a champions league final whilst rangers spent 70 to get beat in the ramsdens cup final' or something pretty similar. People are idiots.

FFS - try getting to work in the Polmont area lately. The whole railway bridge at is out of commission for months and it's a huge detour. My fifteen minute journey now takes donkey's ages.

There are jobs in Polmont?

Fans, players, managers etc that celebrate avoiding relegation on the last day of the season like they've just won the league.

Fans: Your team has been fucking shite all season and are down near the bottom for a reason. You should be ashamed of them

Players: You're not doing your job proprely and should be fucking sacked.

Managers: See players.

Arseholes. They should slope off the pitch, utterly embarrassed.

Exactly this. Watching Lee Clark celebrating like he'd won the Champions League was horrible viewing, he should (and probably will) get sacked for gross underperformance.

Exactly this. Watching Lee Clark celebrating like he'd won the Champions League was horrible viewing, he should (and probably will) get sacked for gross underperformance.

Pretty sure theres a fan looking utterly disgusted at him as he dives into the crowd in celebration

Pretty sure theres a fan looking utterly disgusted at him as he dives into the crowd in celebration

Unsure if this auld bloke is going to throttle or kiss him!

article-2619465-1D8AEEFB00000578-989_634

Fans, players, managers etc that celebrate avoiding relegation on the last day of the season like they've just won the league.

Fans: Your team has been fucking shite all season and are down near the bottom for a reason. You should be ashamed of them

This really depends on circumstances. Take Alloa yesterday for example two seasons ago we were in the bottom division and yesterday we were celebrating not getting relegated from the second tier. Aswell as that we are one of only 3 part time clubs in the league. I could see your point if it was like Hibs or so though

Morton fans last week celebrating a draw wi Falkirk.

Cars with scarves out the windows and tooting horns.

It was like when you see the streets of Madrid after they win La Liga.

Of course minus the nice cars and nice streets and decent looking people.

Reported

I hate that. Whenever I'm working, there's always the same people who think they should get served first and will wave and flash cash at you to show they want something. Fine, I'll get to you, but I've got 4 people who got there first.