Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't know what you can do to challenge them - if we were to leave we would need everyone in our block to agree that we wanted to go elsewhere so would be a bit of a hassle. It covers our home insurance as well and is a payment for cleaning stairs, mowing the grass etc but it is quite expensive. One time a worker was in the hallway and complained to me because one of the windows in the hallway was open as if I was responsible for what everyone in my block of flats does! They also take the money out on the 21 of each month when everything else comes out on the first! b*****ds.

In my line of work, you discover that over time, DIY folk have the common misconception that everyones house is the same size.

That's why we have binmen, berry pickers, paper boys and wood salesmen - to look after life's minutiae, don't ever let anyone tell you you arent doing important work.

I had a vegetarian breakfast a few weeks back, and it included eggs.

WTF is that all about? :huh:

Vegetarians don't eat meat but things like eggs, milk etc are fair game.

It's vegans such as my mate vegan Steve that stay away from all animal products

It is a bit of graft I believe, but if they are ripping the pish it must be worth looking into. Do you have like a residents meeting or any of that shite? How many houses/flats does it cover? Mines was the same with the buildings insurance. maybe the first step would be to contact the factor, ask for a breakdown of costs then tell them they need to challenge the subby costs or tender for new contractors from which you would collectively choose?

We had that when the common road in was fucked and pot holes needed fixed. And also when the cleaners contract needed renewal

We actually have a closed Facebook page - I'm going to bring it up later on! Thank you sir.

Vegetarians don't eat meat but things like eggs, milk etc are fair game.

It's vegans such as my mate vegan Steve that stay away from all animal products

Milk I can see, but eggs is bizarre. You won't eat the parent, but the kids are fair game?

I mean, say what you want about the tenets of Veganism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

Whilst flying my drone in North Ayrshire I've just clocked someone having a w**k to Murder She Wrote.

Funny that, I was flying my drone in North Ayrshire and clocked someone having a w**k do the video on their drone.

There's a reason that package holiday to Syria was so cheap.

To be fair, North Ayrshire does have the same treatment of females and human rights as Syria, so it's an easy mistake to make.

Quite. I think BFTD is feeling guilty about what he's been up to in the chicken coop.

Is that why some folk eat eggs, but not chicken? The adults are more useful as sex toys?

Damn this unlabelled can of worms!   :o

The eastern european guy driving on the wrong side of the road yesterday, almost a head on collision with me. lol.

He missed!!?? Right, he's not getting the money.

Fucking second rate European hit men coming over here doing our hit men out of a job. :angry: