Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

20 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Wummin in the office next door came to ask me how to highlight a row (or column.. she didn't know the difference) on Excel.

I know how to do that. It's piss easy. But it aint my job. And I'm happy to go and help her with her computer nonsense when there's two people working here because someone can cover but she expects me to drop everything so I told her I don't know how and got her to phone IT Support.

Hopefully the IT guys will get called out often enough for basic Microsoft Office shit (she's asked me before how to save a word document) they'll just fucking send her away to get some fucking training.

Every fucker in this hospital thinks I'm a technical genius because I'm the only one here who doesn't remember black and white telly.

Equality in the workplace, tell her to gtf.

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

Takeaway delivery drivers. Absolute fukn' scumbags!

Got one reptile who deliberately fuks about looking for the correct change, in the hope I'll just let him piss off with a tip, every fukn' time. It's got to the point now where it's a pure battle of wits, between me and this clown.

Edited by Hedgecutter

3 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Takeaway delivery drivers. Absolute fukn' scumbags!

Got one reptile who deliberately fuks about looking for the correct change, in the hope I'll just let him piss off with a tip, every fukn' time. It's got to the point now where it's a pure battle of wits, between me and this clown.

Not only are they a clan of smelly arseholes, they put me off my food.

Unfortunately, to keep the price of your takeaway ridiculously low, the delivery driver often just gets money for petrol and his / her income for the night is actually just the tips.  Hence why they embarrass you both by faffing about for the opportunity to keep the 50p that you desperately want back.

3 hours ago, irvine_buddie said:

It's just one of those nonsense thing commentators say when they don't have the balls to criticise the player for missing.

Yup. It's a weird way of saying, ' that's a good strike but he's hit it straight at the keeper. If he'd aimed at the corner, he'd have scored '

Unfortunately, to keep the price of your takeaway ridiculously low, the delivery driver often just gets money for petrol and his / her income for the night is actually just the tips.  Hence why they embarrass you both by faffing about for the opportunity to keep the 50p that you desperately want back.

Poor life choices IMO.
tumblr_mt5p7bZuYT1shaex9o1_500.gif

7 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Chap the wumman next doors office, take her lunch as a goodwill payment for all the IT help you've happily delivered for her.

When I came in she gave me a box of chocolate biscuits today.

I mean... they'd all been eaten apart from four of them but them four went well with a cuppa

Saw a woman this morning on a motorised scooter. She was parked in the fucking doorway of Greggs, shouting inside to her husband to get her loads of shit. She was in the doorway, blocking anyone getting in or out. Like literally right in the doorway.

Selfish, self centred hoor.

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

UK 4 safest place to drive in the world

Thailand 2nd most dangerous place to drive in the world.

The way people complain on here you'd think it was the other way round.

Deaths - 24,000+ last year.  66 every fucking day. It's like Russian Roulette, every time you leave your house. Nae c**t gives a f**k.  Couple of stats in the papers, New year time, advertisements on the TV for a few days tell folk to not drink & drive, as they will get their licence taken off them for that period. (Yes you get it back on 3rd Jan, as he need to get to work). That's if they had a licence in the first place. 

Mini van (14 seaters) are used as public transport from most town now, cheap as f**k. ฿90 to get to Bangkok from where I live, 150 km away. 1 crashes most days killing 15 people, not even on the news anymore....i take the bus.. 

That's awesome. Sounds like Mad Max

21 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Saw a woman this morning on a motorised scooter. She was parked in the fucking doorway of Greggs, shouting inside to her husband to get her loads of shit. She was in the doorway, blocking anyone getting in or out. Like literally right in the doorway.

Just because she wouldn't get in your pram.

The Muppets that blast past you on the last 20 meters of duel carriageway and then brake as they cut in A9 today was murder . Also. Scrambling around trying to find your fly on your boxers when you are bursting.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

She uses that scooter as she's overweight due to a problem with her feet.

She can't keep them out of Greggs 

11 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Apparently a sure-fire cold remedy is chocolate. The Mayans used to eat it to stave off colds. However, you need to eat a lot of it - the equivalent of fourteen 4-finger Kit Kats in one sitting.

I could eat that waiting on the kettle to boil for the Lemsip.

5 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Then school stuck in should've at.

Rearrange this well known phrase,