Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

A fruit pastilles lolly up the arse will sort one end.

For about two minutes, before it melts, or the acid eats it away.

I'd try it, though. Absolute agony back there. Maybe try a few ice cubes to kill the nerve endings for a bit.

"He's hit that too well" 
WTF. I hate football commentators. 

It makes sense when the ball is fizzed across goal a lot of the time though and a player just needs to get a bit of contact on it to put it goalwards. Sometimes they catch it too well and hit it straight at the keeper where as if they made less contact it would have gone in either corner.

12 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

"He's hit that too well" 

WTF. I hate football commentators. 

4 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

One of my other pet commentary hates is "he's just about kept it out." He either did or he didn't ya fkn clownboot.

Add to this (although not football related), the phrase 'near miss'

Takeaway delivery drivers. Absolute fukn' scumbags!

Got one reptile who deliberately fuks about looking for the correct change, in the hope I'll just let him piss off with a tip, every fukn' time. It's got to the point now where it's a pure battle of wits, between me and this clown.

Not only are they a clan of smelly arseholes, they put me off my food.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

It makes sense when the ball is fizzed across goal a lot of the time though and a player just needs to get a bit of contact on it to put it goalwards. Sometimes they catch it too well and hit it straight at the keeper where as if they made less contact it would have gone in either corner.

If the optimum amount of contact would put it in the corner and they've got too much on it and it's went straight at the keeper... then they haven't hit it well at all they've made an arse of it.

2 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

If the optimum amount of contact would put it in the corner and they've got too much on it and it's went straight at the keeper... then they haven't hit it well at all they've made an arse of it.

There are loads of situations that can result in a miss because you hit the ball too cleanly, Shevchenko v Dudek in the 2005 CL final in extra time was an example of this i can think of off the top of my head.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

There are loads of situations that can result in a miss because you hit the ball too cleanly, Shevchenko v Dudek in the 2005 CL final in extra time was an example of this i can think of off the top of my head.

Yes but that doesn't mean you've hit it 'too well'.. just means you've hit it too straight or too hard or whatever.

25 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Takeaway delivery drivers. Absolute fukn' scumbags!

Got one reptile who deliberately fuks about looking for the correct change, in the hope I'll just let him piss off with a tip, every fukn' time. It's got to the point now where it's a pure battle of wits, between me and this clown.

Not only are they a clan of smelly arseholes, they put me off my food.

Are you often beaten by a Clown in a battle of wits ?

On 2/13/2017 at 23:33, Cerberus said:

I forget how horrible driving in the UK was.
I once saw a driver completely lose his shit at someone for taking 2 tries to reverse park into a small space.
He was held up for maybe 20 seconds at most.

When you pass your test in the UK you should be given a prescription of Valium.

UK 4 safest place to drive in the world

Thailand 2nd most dangerous place to drive in the world.

The way people complain on here you'd think it was the other way round.

Deaths - 24,000+ last year.  66 every fucking day. It's like Russian Roulette, every time you leave your house. Nae c**t gives a f**k.  Couple of stats in the papers, New year time, advertisements on the TV for a few days tell folk to not drink & drive, as they will get their licence taken off them for that period. (Yes you get it back on 3rd Jan, as he need to get to work). That's if they had a licence in the first place. 

Mini van (14 seaters) are used as public transport from most town now, cheap as f**k. ฿90 to get to Bangkok from where I live, 150 km away. 1 crashes most days killing 15 people, not even on the news anymore....i take the bus..