Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

5 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I think I'm getting more Alan Partridge as I get older.

People who wrongly say roads like the A92 as the A ninety two. It's the A nine two.

The BBC do this now and should know better.

Slip them a £500 note, that'll sort it.

And ETA: @Melanius Mullarkey Still Game GIF - StillGame Sitcom Comedy GIFs

Edited by Jacksgranda

3 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Just to piss off both sides - it's a talent of mine, y'know - to get from York to Hull you get on the A1079 - the "ten-seventy-nine". Also, co0incidentally, the name of my mate's band.

Why would you want to do that?

Hull to York, on the other hand...

4 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

You have 1st hand experience of Hull, auld yin ?

Just what I've read about it has been quite enough, tbqhwy.

And it was where John Prescott created his fiefdom...

Smokers who simply cant wait to light up up upon going outside. Today probably the worst iv seen... Auld boot outside Aldi who dragged her smoke all round everyone else because she had to light up between putting her shopping in the car and returning her trolley.

3 hours ago, Funky Nosejob said:

Most bizarre one must be the M96.

It exists, but it’s nowhere near Aberdeen or Inverness

Even more strange is the case of the M97.

Spoiler

It’s the Owl Nebula in Ursa Major.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owl_Nebula

Our gas meter (trying to get rid of that is a PTTGOMN in itself) said to get in touch with the company. The company have said that that message means it's about to die. They know this and that soon we'll be without hot water and heat but they say they can't send the engineer until it's officially fucked. Absolute farce.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Our gas meter (trying to get rid of that is a PTTGOMN in itself) said to get in touch with the company. The company have said that that message means it's about to die. They know this and that soon we'll be without hot water and heat but they say they can't send the engineer until it's officially fucked. Absolute farce.

Put an axe through it. They will soon fix it. 

I can confirm, that Hull’s a fucking shitehole. Saying that, I’ve had a few good days/nights drinking in the crown pub on the Holderness road.

Also, the Bransholme is a place I truly hope I never see again in the flesh for the rest of my life.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Screenshot_20201002_230947_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.2a6beda9ff061ce1adb86cb0195d50ae.jpg

I can't believe the hammering Hull is taking here considering it gave us one of the greatest videos of all time:

Which in turn takes you to one of the greatest screenshots of all time:

Screenshot_20201003-125901_YouTube.thumb.jpg.fce75666a53c9fa302a4bb949624ce8c.jpg

If you don't laugh at that daft c**t flying through the air you are dead inside. 

Edited by Dee Man