Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

I reckon this will be headline news in the Summer when the Brits get to go abroad en masse for the first time in two years. I expect those that complain the worst will be those who voted Brexit but they'll somehow manage to twist it into being the EU's fault. 

There was a large group of Irish lads the majority of them had Irish passports but the 2 or 3 that had UK ones were getting it tight from their mates

BBC's 'Most Read' section today:

image.png.532693ff6d923fd6a5de2e4ae4355135.png

One of the most popular stories from a few days ago was something about the Royals being told it's a bit shit to live in Ukraine right now, dontchano. And lots of people clicked on it because it was important to/entertaining for them.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

BBC's 'Most Read' section today:

image.png.532693ff6d923fd6a5de2e4ae4355135.png

One of the most popular stories from a few days ago was something about the Royals being told it's a bit shit to live in Ukraine right now, dontchano. And lots of people clicked on it because it was important to/entertaining for them.

Like many www lists I wonder (no I dont) if the "top stories" on the BBC are listed in order of deemed editorial importance as opposed to page rank....................

1 hour ago, Oystercatcher said:

There was a large group of Irish lads the majority of them had Irish passports but the 2 or 3 that had UK ones were getting it tight from their mates

Surely they could wait til the Prague hotel room for that kind of action?

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Like many www lists I wonder (no I dont) if the "top stories" on the BBC are listed in order of deemed editorial importance as opposed to page rank....................

That would be nice to believe.

5 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

Arrived in Prague last night and this was the Brexit queue for passport control.

We weren't even at the back 

EU biometric gates all free.

I was in Gothenburg last week and it was the same situation. After the guy made absolutely sure that all EU passengers and the Swedish went through first, he did open up the other gate for us Brits which was nice of him. I certainly wouldn't be doing that if I was in control.

My girlfriend has an Irish passport and went through without me as she knows it winds me up.

Edited by Smurph

3 minutes ago, Smurph said:

I was in Gothenburg last week and it was the same situation. After the guy made absolutely sure that all EU passengers and the Swedish went through first, he did open up the other gate for us Brits which was nice of him. I certainly wouldn't be doing that if I was in control.

My girlfriend has an Irish passport and went through without me as she knows it winds me up.

I went to Portugal when there were few Brits travelling and the other passengers were well annoyed that I walked straight past the lengthy EU queue and out via the non EU check.

Foodhub. Both the website and the app. No idea what has happened to either but they are fucking atrocious right now. So slow. Thought it was just my shit phone but they are useless on my mum's as well. 20 minutes it took me to order tonight. Raging I have no cash on me so I could just rang the takeaway directly.

11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Foodhub. Both the website and the app. No idea what has happened to either but they are fucking atrocious right now. So slow. Thought it was just my shit phone but they are useless on my mum's as well. 20 minutes it took me to order tonight. Raging I have no cash on me so I could just rang the takeaway directly.

What did ye get?

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

You young uns and your cashless lives.