Quick Question Thread

The shell's pretty thick. Thankfully whatever was growing inside had been drained by the time I got hold of it.

It's pretty small for an Ostrich egg; think WB might have hit the nail on the head with emu. Most of the pictures I'm seeing are of greeny-blue eggs, but a few look very similar to the one I've got, and the size looks about right.

Also, Bert, if that's what your Easter eggs looked like, I think your parents were giving you ancient stock from a warehouse clearout. We'll have a whip round and get your some proper eggs next year.

It's illegal in the UK to have wild bird eggs since 1982.

First question @BFTD.  Where did you find this egg?

We don't want you heading in the wrong direction and end up reading about you in the Gangs Thread.

Edited by SlipperyP

2 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Anyone know anywhere that will take football boot donations? Got a pair here that I wore for 20 minutes on 4G so basically brand new. They're taking up too much space in my cupboard.

Ebay them for free. Make somebody's day and all they have to pay is postage. 

2 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Anyone know anywhere that will take football boot donations? Got a pair here that I wore for 20 minutes on 4G so basically brand new. They're taking up too much space in my cupboard.

A local football club/ a local school. I had a pair much the same and my old PE department took them.

Just now, paul-r-cfc said:

I should have thought of the school I work in before the summer holidays started emoji23.png

Do you have a summer camp operating out the school? If not I'm sure a charity shops would take them and is probably the path of least resistance.

Do you have a summer camp operating out the school? If not I'm sure a charity shops would take them and is probably the path of least resistance.
A charity shop turning down things like nearly-new football boots is a good indicator that they've got too much money.