The New Raith Rovers Thread

:( Devestating. Hope he makes a fast recovery. He's really been sensational since returning for his third spell. Prime of his career and has been fantastic alongside Campbell and Murray. He's also been a massive influence on Willie Dyer I reckon too, you can see that they were fantastic at communicating during the first half of the season.

f**k. That's a huge blow. :(

We've really missed him at centre back lately. I'm a huge fan of Campbell, but he's just not been himself lately and I was really hoping we could get back to our first half of the season back four.

In my opinion, it's between him and Baird for our PoTY. Losing him is a big blow.

Who was the lad wearing number 23 for the rovers today? showed some flashes of skill and did a fantastic piece of dribbling down the left side at the start of the 2nd half. MgGlynn should get him signed. Haud on a minute..............

thoroughly enjoyed today's game, it was a fantastic occasion. good day out with the faither and brother as well.

personal highlight was mcglynn at the start of the second half, wouldn't have looked out of place in that brazil team this afternoon either.

brewster's still got it. ally graham had one or two nice touches as well!

Rave tunes can be supplied by myself upon request. :P

I'm up for this, but I'll be running out of EEP as fast as I can if things are going tits up. To be dressed as such and have the team losing would make me feel very, very, very, very, very stupid.

Edited by Michael W

I'm up for this, but I'll be running out of EEP as fast as I can if things are going tits up. To be dressed as such and have the team losing would make me feel very, very, very, very, very stupid.

That's the only thing stopping me to be honest... A change of clothes would definitely be required.

lol yeah i saw this as well would be a laugh, not seen a day out like that since the Forfar game, that was a good laugh :D

That was a great day. I cannae even remember the score. Wish I was peevied though as I'd have gotten more in to the Batman character.

That's the only thing stopping me to be honest... A change of clothes would definitely be required.

Me and my pal Scotty plan on wearing our normal clothes but putting one of those paper boiler suits over them. The ones with the hoods and we'll probably fire a dust mask on to complete the absolute fanny look. :lol:

Rip them off and bin them if we get beaten, keep them on and rave our tits off all the way down Halbeath road to the Lizzy if we win. No lose situation!