The New Raith Rovers Thread

I thought berry was good in the few games played. Skilful and always wanted to get on the ball which is what we need in that midfield, maybe not a regular starter, but even a wee run in the cup game(s) might have helped him develop.

6 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Apparently Courier saying we are trying to bring Grant Anderson back. 

Announce Big Marv and McGurn. We’re getting the band back together.

How is it only us who have ‘no promotion’ clauses in our shitty contracts?

There is no danger Kevin Nisbet would’ve signed a new contract half way through a season whilst top scorer in that league without a clause like that. Not exactly like we’d have been able to offer him substantially more money.

I’d imagine one of the loan players we’ll go for is Harry Paton.

20 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

There is no danger Kevin Nisbet would’ve signed a new contract half way through a season whilst top scorer in that league without a clause like that. Not exactly like we’d have been able to offer him substantially more money.

I’d imagine one of the loan players we’ll go for is Harry Paton.

Who does Paton play for mate?

I loved Anderson but how old is he now? His biggest strength was always getting up and down the park and carrying it forward with pace. I was sure Stranraer had started to play him as a centre forward.

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Was never Anderson’s biggest fan to be honest and would rather we looked elsewhere. Final ball was all too often too poor.

Agreed. He must be well into his 30’s now and didn’t exactly stand out against our poor defence last season. 

I loved Anderson but how old is he now? His biggest strength was always getting up and down the park and carrying it forward with pace. I was sure Stranraer had started to play him as a centre forward.

He’ll be 33 in August.