The New Raith Rovers Thread

11 minutes ago, jagster said:

Trains are quoting £90 return pp that’s too expensive £51 single 

Try splitting your ticket, Inverness-Perth-Kirkcaldy

cheaptraintickets - Your Tickets

Edited by Zen Archer (Raconteur)

15 minutes ago, jagster said:

Cheers all I think if we book mega us to Edinburgh return its £22 pp get off at halbeath and get a bus to Kirkcaldy. Not sure how though then a few beers game and do opposite in reverse 

Is halbeath to Kirkcaldy fairly easy 

Thanks for the help Kirkcaldy here we come [emoji3]

d763ade9e462ea93409b5ff7d0f13284.jpg
Have a look on thetrainline.com

As above, £40 each return, change at Perth on the way down, time for a quick pint before the game.

After the game there’s time for some food and a couple of drinks then direct train home.

5 hours ago, jagster said:

Cheers for that 

If you do end up using Halbeath the best bus to catch is the X61, only 1 stop before Kirkcaldy bus station and quite a short journey at just over 20 minutes. The X27 will take you via Cowdenbeath, the retail park and Victoria Hospital before you get to the bus station.

What are the chances of an arrival today, do you reckon? Slim to none? 

There's been a bit of a slow build to the last few arrivals, with breadcrumbs appearing here or in the Courier in the days beforehand, but I haven't seen any suggestions of names this week. 

I know there are domestic loans available after today, but I'm not sure how much that market has left to offer us. If a player was going to come in now I'd probably expect it to be another Varian or Musonda, a player from down South who's either on loan from the 23s or looking to kick start their career up here rather than the non-leagues in England. 

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

Premier side out of contention as they signed Lafferty.

Heard there was interest again from Fife team, which I thought had been closed down.  

If we get an acceptable transfer fee, I think he will go, but the fee will.be the stumbling block.  

DGW seems to have been carrying some injury or another for about 10 months now.

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

What are the chances of an arrival today, do you reckon? Slim to none? 

There's been a bit of a slow build to the last few arrivals, with breadcrumbs appearing here or in the Courier in the days beforehand, but I haven't seen any suggestions of names this week. 

I know there are domestic loans available after today, but I'm not sure how much that market has left to offer us. If a player was going to come in now I'd probably expect it to be another Varian or Musonda, a player from down South who's either on loan from the 23s or looking to kick start their career up here rather than the non-leagues in England. 

👀