The New Raith Rovers Thread

On the ticket issue, I agree with the majority. There's plenty chance for everyone to get a ticket, so going out of the way to limit sales in any way would be daft. I'm perfectly comfortable with season ticket holders taking as many tickets as they want.

Now, I'm only just getting round to reading Turnbull Hutton's reaction to the Celtic game being on telly. I'm bloody delighted with that. Some real sensible stuff there. Should keep the wolf from the door and hopefully let us knock a real chunk off the debts, and that'll save us some money on interest going forwards.

On the ticket issue, I agree with the majority. There's plenty chance for everyone to get a ticket, so going out of the way to limit sales in any way would be daft. I'm perfectly comfortable with season ticket holders taking as many tickets as they want.

Now, I'm only just getting round to reading Turnbull Hutton's reaction to the Celtic game being on telly. I'm bloody delighted with that. Some real sensible stuff there. Should keep the wolf from the door and hopefully let us knock a real chunk off the debts, and that'll save us some money on interest going forwards.

Finger slipped as it should have been a greenie for that.

Adhering to a one ticket per ST holder/member policy is hardly going out of the way to make things difficult, is it?

It's good to see that things are looking up and that we will be putting our cup financial windfall to good use this time around. We've had a good run in all the cups this year for once, and the money that we have earned from them can only serve to help us right the wrongs of our past silliness with money. Life would be so much better if we could get these favourable cup ties every season.

We haven't made it easy for ourselves so far in the Scottish Cup and have rode our luck with ten men, but the draw we got shows just how much a single goal can be worth in hindsight.

Edited by Michael W

Its 80k split between both teams but they also sell the highlights package and radio etc on top of that which bumps it up to nearer the 80 k per team. Whistle blower is right once all expenses are payed its split 50-50 which will probably make the rovers another 25-30k and add on increased hospitality your talking about 110-120 k in total. Lets hope we could sneak a draw .