The New Raith Rovers Thread

Lotsa tickets left for the Hearts game next Tuesday, 27th!!

Guid prices tae ;) , Let's hope for a big turn out.

There's absolutely no reason for it being an all ticket game. For away fans, I can understand, but for home fans it is ridiculous. I'm still to buy a ticket, and it probably means I'll need to leave earlier on Saturday to pop and get one.

There's absolutely no reason for it being an all ticket game. For away fans, I can understand, but for home fans it is ridiculous. I'm still to buy a ticket, and it probably means I'll need to leave earlier on Saturday to pop and get one.

Just buy them online. I ordered the Pars and Hearts tickets together for £1 delivery. Takes no time!

Edit - roverthemoon beat me to it lol

Edited by Double Jack D

I've not bothered my arse to get one yet either. I'm working on the assumption they'll make it pay at the gate. Seems utterly ridiculous not to, we're not going to have 5000 in the home end. If there's no announcement by Monday I'll get a ticket.

In footballing news, we already have the same number of goalscorers this season as we finished last season with. Would expect Grant Anderson, Paul Watson, and maybe Booth and Thomson to chip in too, as well as any new forward players we may pick up over the course of the season. Can only be encouraging.

I've not bothered my arse to get one yet either. I'm working on the assumption they'll make it pay at the gate. Seems utterly ridiculous not to, we're not going to have 5000 in the home end. If there's no announcement by Monday I'll get a ticket.

In footballing news, we already have the same number of goalscorers this season as we finished last season with. Would expect Grant Anderson, Paul Watson, and maybe Booth and Thomson to chip in too, as well as any new forward players we may pick up over the course of the season. Can only be encouraging.

You forget about Dougie "the hitman" Hill.

Is it not possible to buy tickets for the Hearts game tomorrow? I'd just assumed I'd be able to do that, but now I'm looking at the website I'm not so sure.

I was going to do this but as you say doesn't seem to say on the website. No need for it to be all ticket anyway

Does The Fife Cup count? I'm sure there was a penalty shoot out against the Townies in the 70's.

I was racking my brains to think of the 4 (now) games were against. I've got Motherwell and Hearts in the League Cup and St Johnstone in the Challenge Cup - apparently one other in the Challenge Cup.

I was racking my brains to think of the 4 (now) games were against.  I've got Motherwell and Hearts in the League Cup and St Johnstone in the Challenge Cup - apparently one other in the Challenge Cup.

It was Meadowbank in the 92-93 season. That was the game we got fined for playing an understrength side.

I'd forgotten about the Albion Rovers one, that was the game Davidson got red carded in was it not?

We've generally been poor at penalties for years so no surprise our shoot out record is also crap I suppose.

Forgot about the Albion one too. Memorable for Mark Campbell stepping up to the concern of everyone before blootering the ball into the postage stamp top corner. Never seen a better penalty in my life.