The New Raith Rovers Thread

The "f**k it, I'm not bothered" approach is concerning. I appear to be in the minority of County fans on the County forum by thinking Cardle isn't a good signing.

If you have a good left wing back overlapping him & drawing the right back he'll do ok as that will create the space for him to cut inside.

Roy McGregor should charge extra for the advertising hoardings level with the 18 yard box left hand side ;)

Edited by RoversMad

I'll say this. Cardle gave the Rangers right back a bit of a going over in the Challenge Cup. I thought he was a standout that day, although I fully accept you were playing a diddy team.

He won't be an automatic pick for us. Hopefully he can raise his game and won't whine about being on the bench. A useful option.

If you have a wee nosey into the Cowden thread there's talk of Spence and Dougie maybe heading there.

Wouldn't mind giving Spence another year to see if he can develop into the player we think he can be. Still young and showed in spells that he can be a goalscorer. Dunno about Dougie though...

I'll say this. Cardle gave the Rangers right back a bit of a going over in the Challenge Cup. I thought he was a standout that day, although I fully accept you were playing a diddy team.

He won't be an automatic pick for us. Hopefully he can raise his game and won't whine about being on the bench. A useful option.

Tbf the Sevco right back was Ricky Foster. As you say, diddy team and diddy player

If you have a wee nosey into the Cowden thread there's talk of Spence and Dougie maybe heading there.

They're welcome to Spence. I'd keep Dougie but I'd be starting Watson and Barr.

Just popped into that thread! One guy mentioned spence, basically saying it was a done-deal. As for dougie, it was just someone suggesting he'd be a not bad signing, not much else..

Just had a read of it. Would prefer Spence to be down a league and not have the honour or scoring against us but I'd prefer him anywhere else than Stark's Park next season.

Edited by Enigma

That's now how I'm reading it. See posts #62 and #85 from the same poster in their thread.

Just read his posts again, it's #67 that I just noticed him saying "ex cowden man discussing things with his current club, but things stalling and would be happy to return" and I'm just hoping it's not hill, and it's coult instead! :lol:

Hope hill stays