The New Raith Rovers Thread

Attending the games all the way from Berkshire must be a helluva trek every week, good for you. Tangible evidence? Its a footie game not CSI :blink:

That's a cracking argument for Murray. Maybe we can move him to Berkshire too and cut out his attendance.

And no, it's perfectly valid - I have no time for fans whose sole defence against a team being utterly shit is that they should shut up and have faith in a manager who is failing badly.

You monsters! The league season hasn't even kicked off yet and you're already discussing Grant Murray's replacement. Disgraceful stuff. Back the manager you awful, awful people.

When the league season hasn't even kicked off yet and the discussions are already on who the next manager will be, it's clear to see the affect our form in 2014 has had.

I see Falkirk are trying to sign hswhw, its such a pity our inept "manager" isn't pulling out the stops to bring him back. Our strike force must be awesome to overlook Graham.

Anyway, Murray out. Lennon in please

I see Falkirk are trying to sign hswhw, its such a pity our inept "manager" isn't pulling out the stops to bring him back. Our strike force must be awesome to overlook Graham.

Anyway, Murray out. Lennon in please

An unsubstanstiated rumour at best. Graham has had a good pre-season at United by all accounts, has, from his comments in the press a desire to establish himself in the first team and only has this year left on his contract - not the best time to be going out on loan to the championship.

For all you know, we're trying to bring graham back also..

That scenario doesn't quite fit in to the hysteria surrounding the manager at the moment though.

The fact that it has been presumed without any solid evidence that Murray hasn't contacted Graham about coming back shows this opinion up for its witch hunting nature.

You monsters! The league season hasn't even kicked off yet and you're already discussing Grant Murray's replacement. Disgraceful stuff. Back the manager you awful, awful people.

When the league season hasn't even kicked off yet and the discussions are already on who the next manager will be, it's clear to see the affect our form in 2014 has had.

Most fans held the opinion that Murray would get the benefit of the doubt but he'd have to hit the ground running. As it stands there's no reason to believe he has remedied our poor form, for which he has to be held accountable. If he wins the next 2 or 3 games, fair play, but most if us know fine well it's not going to pan out like that. We're playing turgid stuff and going into the season in relegation form.

If we come out of the 1st 4 fixtures without any sign of change from last season then I'm all up for protest against the management but prepared to get behind our players on Saturday. What happens in that 90mins will determine my reaction at full time, win lose or draw, if the players put in 100% fight and commitment then they will be exempt from blame, not their fault if they aren't being coached properly, set up effectively, instructed well etc etc...

If we come out of the 1st 4 fixtures without any sign of change from last season then I'm all up for protest against the management but prepared to get behind our players on Saturday. What happens in that 90mins will determine my reaction at full time, win lose or draw, if the players put in 100% fight and commitment then they will be exempt from blame, not their fault if they aren't being coached properly, set up effectively, instructed well etc etc...

I think the same. If we come through these games with anything less than 4 points I don't see how he can survive.

I really hope Murray can prove me and all the other doubters wrong.

Have they ordered cold weather in Kirkcaldy next weekend to guard against the anticipated meltdowns?

I'd be worrying about your own team mate.....it's cute that you are so concerned about us though. Touching and heartwarming.

As long as Murray stays put you'll have much more to worry about.

Aw here comes Cowden fan that is obsessed with all things Rovers. It really is good to see other fans being concerned about our club. Really great to see.