Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

One of my teeth broke last year and the dentist had a helluva time trying to pull it out. Genuinely took about 20 minutes to pull it. She ended up having to drill it in two and pull both parts. Even then she couldn't get it out and had to get the male dentist to do it :lol: I only wish the top of my tooth had been as strong as the root :(

Edited by 19QOS19

Drink enough and you'll suddenly find you can ski.

I've just switched on my out of office notice and I will be off for the next week. In Scotland from tomorrow until Sunday, then up the mountains somewhere near Liechtenstein from Sunday until next Wednesday for a little skiing and a lot of drinking.

Also, I can't Ski, so it'll likely be no skiing and a tremendous amount of drinking.

I don't care if I am quoting the posts in the wrong order. I just wanted to clear up NBB's point and confirm that copious amounts of alcohol do not increase your ability to ski.

They do increase your bravery on sledding tracks. Unfortunately this also increases the chances of crashing, landing face first and ripping your forehead and nose to pieces in the snow and ice.

You're doing a great job of representing the "real" Scots abroad, Ross. By showing the Swiss that we're a shower of drunken, shambling morons.

That probably sums up everyone at a Ski resort who doesn't have kids. It's about the only time I've seen a significant number of Swiss turn into drunken, shambling morons. I just do that by nature.

Got stung for several grand by a Scottish supplier that went out of business, so putting the remainder of the order out to a Polish company to be completed and hoping they don't just disappear into the Eastern European night with our 15 grand.

Who says the building industry isn't exciting?

Got stung for several grand by a Scottish supplier that went out of business, so putting the remainder of the order out to a Polish company to be completed and hoping they don't just disappear into the Eastern European night with our 15 grand.

Who says the building industry isn't exciting?

Teh Rangerz? lOLz.

I'd ask what she has to say for herself, but I presume it's not the words you're looking at :P

She's quality, and a bit of a dirty going by some of her photos, why have I only just noticed this... Basically your standard fat girl got skinny and now mad for the attention case.

Only 32 too, Simon was punching.