Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

20 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Why does the map of Florida look like a pistol?

Because it’s pointed at Cuba?

10 minutes ago, Swarley said:

'Murica

F**k yeh!

4 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Why does the map of Florida look like a pistol?

Why does Australia look like Scooby Doo?

r/funny - Australia looks like Scooby Doo

11 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Been invited to go on the Adrian Chiles show on 5live in the run up to the Euros.

Glad to know me and Grado aren't the only ones to mix you up with Michael Stewart

On 17/04/2024 at 10:56, Peil said:

Came off a 11pm train back to Lenzie about a week ago, and a lassie was walking down the main road in front of me, I was quicker and as I got closer she was trying to speed up.
Felt awkward as fk as I didn't want to weird her oot more than she already was, so i stepped onto the road and loudly said 'excuse me'.

IMG_8107.gif

Mood of apathy pre-Forfar match lifted when I looked out the window and saw a bloke walking past carrying a fish tank. Water sloshing in the tank, so there must be a fish there. Nae idea what's going on but I'd like to think he's taking the fish for a walk.

Walking around Asda yesterday. Wee old woman looking around confused. Asked her what was up she said it was more a woman problem, son. Made my apologies and left. She then asked the next woman walking by what Chimichurri is. She had no idea, I butted back in and told her.

Things went a bit mental. She started by saying "never did eh hink a guy wid ken.. Ehm a Catholic right and ehv bought tickets fer a Mexican night right"

From looking all innocent and dazed to somewhat lunatic in a few minuted culminating in her saying "eh wis going to put it on my sandwich but only cos eh like that sang ken, chim chimminy chim chimminy choo" and dancing about the aisle.

God bless the Catholics.

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

Walking around Asda yesterday. Wee old woman looking around confused. Asked her what was up she said it was more a woman problem, son. Made my apologies and left. She then asked the next woman walking by what Chimichurri is. She had no idea, I butted back in and told her.

Things went a bit mental. She started by saying "never did eh hink a guy wid ken.. Ehm a Catholic right and ehv bought tickets fer a Mexican night right"

From looking all innocent and dazed to somewhat lunatic in a few minuted culminating in her saying "eh wis going to put it on my sandwich but only cos eh like that sang ken, chim chimminy chim chimminy choo" and dancing about the aisle.

God bless the Catholics.

You don't happen to watch Junior fitba by any chance.

ChatGPT keeps asking if I'm a bot today. The fucking nerve.

In case anyone's wondering why sites do this, considering how easy it would be for a bot to detect and click the box, apparently the test is how the mouse pointer is moved. Bots currently find it difficult to mimic how cack-handed and slow humans are.

image.png.5bbe7ce93d2b9cf136debca9710dc7f3.png

34 minutes ago, BFTD said:

In case anyone's wondering why sites do this, considering how easy it would be for a bot to detect and click the box, apparently the test is how the mouse pointer is moved. Bots currently find it difficult to mimic how cack-handed and slow humans are.

Bot check @TxRover

7 hours ago, BFTD said:

Hiya Robot BFTD, hiya pal!

marvin.jpg.b4c14268f16ef6c408331371f2f696ce.jpg