Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

That octopus, or at least a similar big octopus, was getting eaten at the harbour at Limekilns by some seagulls earlier. 

With some lemon mayo to dip it in?!

8 hours ago, bennett said:

Glen Michael is still alive, I was sure that he had passed away years ago.

Former STV star Glen Michael has backed a new campaign tackling loneliness – having spoken of the challenges he faced following the death of his wife.

The 95-year-old, best known for Glen Michael’s Cartoon Cavalcade which ran for 26 years, lost his wife Beryl in 2015.

He is supporting the campaign by Age Scotland, which aims to tackle loneliness and social isolation among older people, after describing his own experiences

Good guy. I've clapped his dug but he wouldn't let me rub his lamp.

11 hours ago, bennett said:

Glen Michael is still alive, I was sure that he had passed away years ago.

Former STV star Glen Michael has backed a new campaign tackling loneliness – having spoken of the challenges he faced following the death of his wife.

The 95-year-old, best known for Glen Michael’s Cartoon Cavalcade which ran for 26 years, lost his wife Beryl in 2015.

He is supporting the campaign by Age Scotland, which aims to tackle loneliness and social isolation among older people, after describing his own experiences

Of course he's alive and kicking, he's one of my Deadpool picks, or the Indestructibles as they're known 

TTB, nil points.

16 hours ago, ICTChris said:

f**k your new build flats.

The guy will never work again, but from what I know about late payment in construction I can well understand someone losing it like this. Companies frequently fold just because of late payments.

19 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

That octopus, or at least a similar big octopus, was getting eaten at the harbour at Limekilns by some seagulls earlier. 

Could have been worse. It could have arrived in the shores of Methil and forced into one of King Kebab’s movies.

I haven't been following the Olympics at all so until the photo above I didn't even realise that mixed relay events were an actual thing. I was trying to work out what the photo was actually of.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Could have been worse. It could have arrived in the shores of Methil and forced into one of King Kebab’s movies.

That poor one probably didn't pass his casting couch, could have been living the life of Riley in his bath if it had.