Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The coffee shack at Tentsmuir Forest car park is the dug's baws. Great coffee and the crepes are just the job after a long beach walk. Can highly recommend the coconut, banana & Nutella.
(£2 coin required for car park, no contactless payment.)

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Always thought it was somewhat hypocritical how people rant on about grey squirrels taking over when we are an invasive species, ourselves. You don't see many Neanderthals knocking about, nowadays. Well, except at Ibrox.

My old man wouldn’t buy a German or Japanese car because of WW2. I pointed out that he had an Alfa Romeo and that Mussolini was also a bit of a scoundrel in terms of concentration camps etc. 

24 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

You just have, you big fibber......

23 minutes ago, hk blues said:

You just did!

But I don't look on you lot as strangers!

Sent from my bedroom using a John Bull Printing Outfit

15 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

The reds can the entirety of the Highlands, but Fife belongs to the greys (the latter of which are much cooler anyway).

My folks live in Cupar and regularly see reds in the pine copse out the back. 

35 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I hate people who say things like this as if it's something to be proud of. I've never watched Strictly Come Dancing but I don't go about telling complete strangers.

I've watched it. It is terrible. You have made a good choice. 

29 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

My old man wouldn’t buy a German or Japanese car because of WW2. I pointed out that he had an Alfa Romeo and that Mussolini was also a bit of a scoundrel in terms of concentration camps etc. 

Hope we go to war with whichever country it was that invented work. I'll enjoy boycotting that.

57 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

The coffee shack at Tentsmuir Forest car park is the dug's baws. Great coffee and the crepes are just the job after a long beach walk. Can highly recommend the coconut, banana & Nutella.
(£2 coin required for car park, no contactless payment.)

£2 to go dogging?

f**k that.

Sent from my Captain Sensible using Happy Talk.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

I hate people who say things like this as if it's something to be proud of. I've never watched Strictly Come Dancing but I don't go about telling complete strangers.

I try to avoid admitting it IRL, as you tend to get excoriated for your ignorance from the folk discussing the water-cooler shows like SCD/Big Brother/Britain's Got Talent/X-Factor (yes, I know some of those aren't on anymore).

Years ago, the mother-in-law trolled me magnificently during a horrific murdering of Michael Jackson songs on one of those shows. She mentioned something somebody did on a prior episode, and I said I wouldn't know as I didn't watch them. Her answer was, "oh, I didn't know you don't like music". Still fuming about it to this day.

Really am going to have to start thinking about the hat situation. Got a double zero today and my napper is freezing

Which hats are acceptable? I was recently told baseball hats are a no go.

Do P&B members hat themselves, or would they recommemd a hatter?

Thinking Shandon Par may have a hatter.

Really am going to have to start thinking about the hat situation. Got a double zero today and my napper is freezing

Not a hatter but wear a beanie at work when its freezing and we're working outside.

This week I saw someone go without alcohol rather than drink Argentinian wine.

Which reminds me of this chap I saw in the pub a while back:

"I was once willing to give my life for what I believed this country stood for.
Now I'm willing to give my life to protect my family from what it has become."279352746ede8ea5d34a64fda7bdf905.jpg

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Brand New Men's Black Luxury Faux Mink Fur Russian Cossack Hat Winter Warm  Thermal Ushanka Vintage Casual | Wish

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

handscharfez.jpg