Unpopular opinions.

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Heard my neighbours at the weekend talking to their dogs, and referring to themselves as "Mum" and "Dad". 

Is this normal?

53 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Sadly nowadays, yes. 

No, it’ll never be normal. It is depressingly common, though. 

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Lots of people getting dogs during the pandemic without any real idea of how to train, own, look after them maybe?

Could be that, there's a couple along at the end, who seem like absolute oddballs got two dogs towards the end of lockdown, I've never seen someone look so awkward walking a dog in all my life. Like an alien taking a dog for a walk not understanding what on Earth is going on. 

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Heard my neighbours at the weekend talking to their dogs, and referring to themselves as "Mum" and "Dad". 

Is this normal?

Hard drive check required for them I think. Same for people that have social media accounts for their dog and post as if it's the dog posting. f**k me man. 

1 minute ago, thistledo said:

Could be that, there's a couple along at the end, who seem like absolute oddballs got two dogs towards the end of lockdown, I've never seen someone look so awkward walking a dog in all my life. Like an alien taking a dog for a walk not understanding what on Earth is going on. 

Hard drive check required for them I think. Same for people that have social media accounts for their dog and post as if it's the dog posting. f**k me man. 

I used to work with a guy who was one day having a conversation with his wife about ‘the wee man’ in a way that made me assume it was their son.  I found out later it was their dog.  Strange folk.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I used to work with a guy who was one day having a conversation with his wife about ‘the wee man’ in a way that made me assume it was their son.  I found out later it was their dog.  Strange folk.

Are you sure they weren't discussing his lad? 

9 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Lots of people getting dogs during the pandemic without any real idea of how to train, own, look after them maybe?

People wanting to get a dog should have to live as a dog for five years before they are allowed to get one. That'll separate the impulse buyers from the serious ones.

9 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

People wanting to get a dog should have to live as a dog for five years before they are allowed to get one. That'll separate the impulse buyers from the serious ones.

It'll seperate their knackers from themselves anyway

14 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Some folk are doing that already. Had a colleague tell me he had someone the other day who identified as a fox. The world's fucked. 

24 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Same with hamsters. Get back on that wheel! And no drinking out the wee bottle untill you've done at least 5k.

54 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Some folk are doing that already. Had a colleague tell me he had someone the other day who identified as a fox. The world's fucked. 

There's plenty of dogs who identify as foxes...

My name's Sid the Sexist, hadawayandshite!

• 2 weeks later...

Male rappers portray themselves as hypermasculine but are actually the gayest, bitchiest most womanly c***s imaginable  

(currently in an Uber being subjected to their bitchy womanly hysterics blasting into my head)

Edited by Luddite